Big Buck

3Rayz

44562.jpg

Don't know any info yet, just got the picture from my buddy, waiting for update from him. SW Colorado

Not much cover around that monster. Would love to hear how the stalk went down to seal the deal on that beast.

TRH

Great big buck! Sweet. My buddy took a 31" bruiser in sangres las year. That area looks similar. Well done.

Can you say BOONER? That's a big-time stud. I've bene in quite a few ranges in CO and there are several places that could look like that. I hope we never find out where he was hunting. Congrats to the hunter.

Great buck!!

Jim, I went to a Ducks Unlimited dinner in Visalia last night. Guess who I ran into, and enjoyed few beers with? Kenny Womack!!! pc

A friend of mine sent me a phone pic of the buck and said he came from the Silverton area on the early rifle hunt.

Curious to know if it was an early rifle season buck or bow. Love those timberline velvet mulies! I am guessing a gun hunt, since there is no bow in the picture.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom