Proposed Quotas for 2024 Big Game

Thanks for posting this, need to go back and take a look at my app. I saw right away a few cuts that will make me re arrange my choices.

Something is off on the 23 approved tags. Note the column totals.
Screenshot_20240420-000927.png

They removed hunts, but they should have left the rows with hunts deleted or added in and had 0 in the appropriate column if trying to show differences between 23 approved and 24 recommended. The totals don't all match columns totals as in the document.

It’s a little disappointing they are proposing increases in deer tags again. I was in some of these units last year and how they are justifying more tags is beyond me. I started to have some hope last year when they reduced them in a bunch of units but so much for that.

It’s a little disappointing they are proposing increases in deer tags again. I was in some of these units last year and how they are justifying more tags is beyond me. I started to have some hope last year when they reduced them in a bunch of units but so much for that.
and its been a big winter in most of the units with tag increases

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom