BIG GILA BULL 16D

biggamehunter35

What a Great hunt in the Gila! I got this Bull Opening morning Last Saturday!

3904100_1725.jpg

7239100_1731.jpg

888100_1750.jpg

2643100_1755.jpg

Very nice big rack Bull, No cape? He is a wallhanger for sure great fronts.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Looks like a tough pack out. I would have thought twice about a shoulder mount seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing

Great bull. Congrats. I dont see the cape so why not cut the rack off unless you gonna Euro it? Even if you Euro it, I would cape out the skull and take off the lower jaw before the pack out. Save some weight.

Thanks everyone! Yeah it was a very tough pack out. Got him at 1.25 miles in but it was worth every min. We spent all day packing him out I'm still a little sore. I thought about mounting him but I decided to do a European mount on him. When he is finished ill post pictures of him.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom