Big Horn Mtns

northwyohunter

Just caught word and it came from a very good source that the wolves on this mtn are really taking their toll on some sheep hearders heards.
We all know there are wolves up there but the government didnt think so... maybe they will open their eyes to this, and do something about?
Ty

This is public knowledge, I even heard a story about this on the radio in the last week or so. Theres even information on the WY game and fish webpage if I recall. Pretty sure the feds know about wolves in the big horns, as last year there were a couple that were responsible for killing over 100 head of sheep on the southern end of the range before the government trappers finally killed them. Its probably a good thing the feds do know about them because they seem to take care of the problem once it happens.

http://www.pinedaleonline.com/news/2010/07/Wyomingwolfupdate1.htm

Well its not like i didnt know they were up there. But this year seems to be a year that they populated up there.
I was talking with my step dad about it, he feels that if there is another bear attack/mauling on a human both the grizz and wolf are in trouble. i mean we gotta get through all th b.s. but i feel here in the near future there is gonna be some different ideas behind the grizz and wolf.
Thanks for the input!
Ty

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom