Big Sheds

Wyobowhunt

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-03 AT 12:12PM (MST)[p]Check out the sheds Muley_Magician posted for me and tell me what you think.

fad38cb7.jpg

fad38ca5.jpg

I have a third set off this same buck but they are not as big. This was a great shed day, I also found 20+ others on this trip. I am hoping to find some more this year when I go up. I was not able to go up last year because I blew my knee out (broke knee cap in two, tore patella ligament). I will get soem other pictures posted from that day.

Now I just have to figure out how to find some elk sheds.

They would be on thier way to a hell of a head mount thats for dang sure. Great finds.

later, MM

Muley_Magician, Do you know anybody that would do a good good on putting these sheds onto a mount. The ones around here that I have talked to really don't do that much of mounting sheds. I would like to get both sets done. One for the ranch and one for me to put on my wall.
Thanks for any information.
Wyobowhunt

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-03 AT 12:38PM (MST)[p]Wyo,

We've got a pretty talented taxidermist down our way, in Loveland-Longmont Colorado that would do a sweet job on mounting those suckers up for ya!!!

Sweet finds for sure...

If you want email me, and I can get you some info!!!

His quality is by far the best I've seen on the Front Range, w/ prices that are very fair. Doesn't take the typical 1 to 2 years to get your stuff back to ya either. I've got some scanned pics of a deer he did for me if you'd like to see.

[email protected]

OSOK
I would like to see the pictures of the deer. I need to also find one to do a regular deer because my sister got a monster this weekend.

Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom