Bill killed

@jm77 got the ball rolling then some testimony and efforts from WYBHA and our lobbyist helped to stop this.

Not sure how this happens, in particular because we have no influence...??? So strange.

@jm77 got the ball rolling then some testimony and efforts from WYBHA and our lobbyist helped to stop this.

Not sure how this happens, in particular because we have no influence...??? So strange.

Thats why i posted it. No influence but while reading the paper i see that you guys do

LOL!!!!

It’s amazing to me that these guys even brought this up and actually voted on it.
All of this is an attempt to build their standing for corner crossings.It’s called hidden agenda.

Thanks for making the sun come up this morning, without you, it obviously wouldn't have happened.

@Founder, how's that Buzz Worship forum going? Lots of praise pent up.

Why would anyone think that legally using physical force would be a good idea. Stupid Senators are in bed with big ranchers.
I agree. Had nothing to do with lobbying. Just common sense that it was a stupid proposition to begin with. Let's make it legal to use violence because of what one party "believes" even before it is determined if the other party is truly guilty?!?!?
Sound like someone was watching too many episodes of Yellowstone.

I agree. Had nothing to do with lobbying. Just common sense that it was a stupid proposition to begin with. Let's make it legal to use violence because of what one party "believes" even before it is determined if the other party is truly guilty?!?!?
Sound like someone was watching too many episodes of Yellowstone.
You need to pay attention. It was 100% killed because of lobbying efforts.

It sailed through the house with massive support.

I'll only note, that JM not Buzz arent ranchers or farmers.

And I agree corner crossing should be legal.

HOWEVER. I also know ranchers especially, but increasingly farmers, are now targeted by genius activists. The kinds that "free" mink off mink farms. "Free" turkeys, "free" chickens. Folks that will cut fences, sabotage equipment, steal diesel, destroy fertilizer tanks, etc.

And NO, when the county sheriff is 20-30 min away, waiting for law enforcement isn't always a great option. Other states have similar laws, including Washington and Illinois. There could have been wording added degrees or appropriate force, but killing the bill entirely seems pretty one sided.

Ya, the "Yellowstone" effect might have played into the bill, but it also plays into folks believing all ranchers fly around in helicopters killing folks.

But Hossy:

Elk Mountain Ranch in Carbon County claims four Missouri hunters damaged his 22,045-acre ranch by more than $7.75 million by passing through its airspace.

Now That's Some Serious F'N Damage Right There!

I'll only note, that JM not Buzz arent ranchers or farmers.

And I agree corner crossing should be legal.

HOWEVER. I also know ranchers especially, but increasingly farmers, are now targeted by genius activists. The kinds that "free" mink off mink farms. "Free" turkeys, "free" chickens. Folks that will cut fences, sabotage equipment, steal diesel, destroy fertilizer tanks, etc.

And NO, when the county sheriff is 20-30 min away, waiting for law enforcement isn't always a great option. Other states have similar laws, including Washington and Illinois. There could have been wording added degrees or appropriate force, but killing the bill entirely seems pretty one sided.

Ya, the "Yellowstone" effect might have played into the bill, but it also plays into folks believing all ranchers fly around in helicopters killing folks.
I know you’re an owner operator so you only work for wages but if you by any chance have health insurance please explore your benefits. There is likely a low co pay for some therapy.

Get the help you need. Stop kicking it down the road. No shame in needing help.

I know you’re an owner operator so you only work for wages but if you by any chance have health insurance please explore your benefits. There is likely a low co pay for some therapy.

Get the help you need. Stop kicking it down the road. No shame in needing help.

That's really the best you can do?

MEH

I read the article that said you were a hunter. And I know what Buzz does.
Interesting neither you or SS offered any counter to the point, just tried to be clever.

I'll assume that's because you know ag producers and or county sheriffs and are acknowledging there are reasons that similar laws exist for valid reasons

Interesting neither you or SS offered any counter to the point, just tried to be clever.

I'll assume that's because you know ag producers and or county sheriffs and are acknowledging there are reasons that similar laws exist for valid reasons
You have to have a point for someone to counter.

✨ ⭐️ ? the more you know ? ? ⭐

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom