billings area antelope

ThunderImpulse4

i hunted near forsyth during the opening week and didnt have such luck. i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find some good public land i could hunt. or even private land that i wouldnt have to pay a landowner few i am willing to donate some meat if landowner needs

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-09 AT 10:39PM (MST)[p]Not much luck as in not seeing any..or just blown stalks? Good luck on getting anybody to take some meat. I guess you have the 900 tag otherwise you would not be hunting yet? Where do you live? I know where you could kill one really easy if you had the rifle tag later in the year. It's been so wet that even water holes have been tough. The rut will be here soon...... so get a decoy out and hit block management. If you get a map of the blocks I could tell ou which ones I always see speed goats on.

blown stalks, it being too wet, seeing bucks but not on the property i was on. i live in utah. if i had a rifle tag there would be no worries on missing but i got the 900 tag so

I have the 700 tag and am starting to hunt next week.......I'll let you know how I do. When are you coming to Montana next?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom