Bimbo #3

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
So... bimbo #3 graduated high school 3 years before Kavanaugh but still went to high school gang rape parties (as an adult) where supposed rape was happening and didn't report this to anyone? Just when I thought Democraps had reached a new low, they put up this bimbo.

Why would anyone believe this pile of trash? What kind of monster would stand by idly watching as young teenage girls were being gang raped and say nothing to anyone?

I mean I was pretty promiscuous in my high school days and drank like a fish but it was always consensual. Even I would have called the police if I knew someone had been raped and I wouldn't have waited until the 10th time it happened. I would have immediately reported it after the first time. As a matter of fact there was a time when I was throwing a party and a person showed up that was rumored to have raped a girl that I didn't even know and I made that POS leave with a black eye.

So Democraps are coddling this 3rd bimbo while in reality she is a monster who must have condoned this type of behavior because she easily could have anonymously reported these things if she was worried about her name, yet still chose to say nothing? And we're supposed to believe her?

What's interesting to me is the comments I read on other forums and posted articles and it seems to me the vast majority see this for what it truly is and while I could be wrong, I believe the Democraps will pay for this crap in November.

Not only that but she says she was gang raped but continued to go to the same parties for another year. Democrats are disgusting creatures for sure.

I always find it fun to go back through the archives to find where the fake patriots have contradicted themselves. Here is Ochotard from back in 2017 in the Roy Moore thread. First is a post by Wstrntines and then OPbuckslayer chimes in followed by Ochotard's retarded response.

Wstrntines:

"So here's the problem with these kinds of things. If she is lying it doesn't matter because the damage to the person accused has ruined their reputation and the media doesn't ever own up to it. But if he is guilty he deserves to have his name ran through the mud and worse. "

OPbuckslayer:

"Kinda the same as Clinton goin down to orgy island with Epstein ain't it? Funny you never talked about that one ?"

Ochotard:

"Whines, You're smoking crack if you don't think that can happen to any guy. that's just the way it is. but it looks as if there's fire under the smoke here.

Did Clinton rape a 14 year old? prove it. it's always about the Clinton's isn't it."

It's pretty easy to see the retard here. While he admits this can happen to any guy, he says that's just the way it is. He then proceeds to say "prove it" when OP claims that Bill Clinton raped a 14 year old girl.

Wait what? Bill Clinton doesn't fall under the same category as Brett Kavenaugh? We are suddenly required to have proof of Bill Clinton's misdeeds but Kavenaugh should have his life ruined with absolutely ZERO proof of any wrongdoing? What's funnier is that there is actually plenty of evidence of Billy Boy's misdeeds but the left and Ochotard couldn't care less. All we need is a few bimbos to make accusations about someone on the right and it's completely justifiable to ruin a man's life.

Does anyone really believe that Ochotard is a true patriotic American? A Republican as he claims? Hell, even a moderate like he claims? He is nothing short of a libtard shill who switches his position in favor of the left. A true useful idiot as proven by his previous posts. There are countless examples of this but I ran out of phucks to give about his opinion with this post. Anyone who would patronize the idea that a woman witnessed rape multiple time without reporting it is just as disgusting as she is.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-18 AT 02:35PM (MST)[p]Dial 1-800-CALLABIMBOACCUSER and you too can bring down a SC nominee you think would change the balance of the court just by making a false allegation from 37 years ago. Great pay with benefits! - No evidence necessary, No corroboration necessary, No witnesses, didn't tell anyone at the time, No medical reports, Drunk as a skunk, No memory - NO PROBLEM you are to be believed because Fuk the rule of law, presumption of innocence until proven otherwise Fuk that. Hurry CALL NOW!

Your desperation is amusing. and for good reason things look like chit don't they ?

Why don't you just take a deep breath and do this like real leaders. stop victim trashing that's only hurting your cause and authorize an FBI investigation like ALL the accusers are asking for but you fear. the trial never comes before the investigation dumbchits .

The armed with the facts as much they can be ascertained , either withdraw Kavenaugh's nomination or go into the hearing armed with the best possible defense.

Make sense ? hell yes it does. will you do it ? probably not. because you know shoving this guy up America's azz fast is they only way you're going to get to screw us over.

You lose either way unless you do it the American way.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Pfft... your babbling bullshit is stupid, but you know what I'll play your dumb little game and I'll even play it better than you retards do. How about we go ahead and confirm Kavenaugh to the SC and then do the FBI investigation. Just think of how shytty Republicans will look if they actually seated a SC justice who was guilty of such things. It's a win win. You and the filth that you love can impeach him and claim I told you so, it's a no brainer.

In fact, it's miles above your stupid plan of having the investigation before the confirmation. Even if these allegations were remotely true, having them investigated now only makes you crackheads look like you're trying to stall the process. Why do that when you can always impeach later when you prove him to be sexual deviant that you claim? You would look like heroes then but dumbasses now so why not ram him through if you're certain this is true? My plan would probably put the final nail in the coffin of Republicans so what are you scared of?

Either you pond scum aren't that smart or this shyt isn't true is why. Actually both are true but you libtards can't see that real Americans can see right through this charade. If you flag burners want to be taken seriously, you better put forth some credible evidence quick because you're running out of bimbos.

How do you know they're lying ? sitting at your taco stand in CA makes you all knowing ? I don't know. I admit it, I don't know anything about any of these people. you're the liar for telling us you know.

Trump just said he's open to withdrawing Kavenaugh if he's convinced by the testimony. in other words he's telling you if it looks hopeless he's pulling the plug so he can look like a leader for a change. he's setting the stage. and you'll cry like the little biatch you are.

Surely even a retard like you has to understand this cannot be wrapped up this week . well, unless Kavenaugh gets dumped. so like I said and you were too dumb to grasp , the only way to seat him without paying a " yuge " price in the election is to do it like it should be done and that will take a week or two. and you'll cry like the little biatch you are.

Really no way out of this without tears for you is there ? get your Kleenex ready . if it's not this week it's in November chump.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You mean the " unidentified men " ? if we had an FBI investigation we could get their sworn testimony and you wouldn't look so stupid for bringing up such nonsense. but we can't have that can we ? facts are never a Trump chumps friend.

like I said your desperation amuses me. carry on.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom