Blacktail Buck Spotted on Kruse Way

Nilguhm

I am at work this morning and my legal assistant asks me if I brought my gun to work. She said to look out my window. There was a young buck walking along Kruse Way in Lake Oswego and snacking on some of the bushes next to the sidewalk. Cars are rushing past him. I have worked on Kruse way for several years and this is a first for me. I am sorry I did not have my camera with me.

WHat a shocker I bet! Too bad it wasnt a cougar or a bear! Thats why the deer is there...can escape from bears and cougars by coming into town.....thats how is been over here for years. But now we have had a few cougars in La Grande! Thanks liberals and stupid people for the bear and cougar ban!

>WHat a shocker I bet! Too
>bad it wasnt a cougar
>or a bear! Thats why
>the deer is there...can escape
>from bears and cougars by
>coming into town.....thats how is
>been over here for years.
>But now we have had
>a few cougars in La
>Grande! Thanks liberals and stupid
>people for the bear and
>cougar ban!

it's not a total ban, it just makes more sence to pay someone to come and do the hunting than it does to have hunters PAY to do it. i mean isn't money going out better than money coming in? thats what you learn in school apperently.......

although i bet i would have become a better speller/typer if i wouldn't have went into guiding elk/deer/bear hunts for 10+ yrs right out of school and went to college. maybe then i'd have some real knowlege of the scientific findings of wildlife managment.

AFTER ALL, IT'S BETTER TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT THAN JUST BEING CORRECT--- right?? [sarcastic post:)]

They are actually all over the place by the Temple. A few years ago saw a big 6X6 bull on Meadows Drive.I posted earlier about the big blacktail run over on HWY 43 at Marylhurst biggest bodied blacktail I have ever seen,this was in mid april and had aver 12" of growth with 6" bases. Same spott 2 weeks ago saw another big bruiser there.

As for the bear and cougar, spring bear should be unlimited allotment of tags, cougar year round and pray we can use are dogs in the future. JB

Back
Top Bottom