Blue Gravel RFW

COBUK

Hey Guys,

Anybody have any experience hunting antelope on the Blue Gravel RFW properties in the Craig and Maybell area ? My wife has a buck tag this year and I wanted to see if any of you had any comments about that hunt.

Thanks in advance for you help,
COBUK

COBUK -

Wow..she dumped some points for that tag!

I haven't hunted goats there, but I did a deer hunt there a couple of years ago and it was great.

There are plenty of goats running around up there - I could have shot 2 nice bucks right off the back porch of their lodge.

It should be a pretty easy hunt and the staff there will treat you well.

You might want to consider hiring a guide for a day and if she can shoot 200-300 yards, you will be done in half a day.

Hope that helps - she should have a very nice hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom