BLUE MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES??

K

KILLERBEE

LAST EDITED ON May-21-09 AT 02:25PM (MST)[p] [ or anyone else]
i'm seeing if i can get a little info:
can you tell me how the non-resident sytem works for the north east units?
i could be wrong[ probably am] but if i understand correctly, this year a non resident wont be able to DRAW the tags, because the tags went to the outfitters. but next year outfitters wont get tags they will go to the non- res draw? is this correct?
talking more about the mill creek watershed, i have a friend who is a NON-res with 10 points that applied there this year. i think there is absolutly no way he could draw a tag? is that correct?
hope any of that makes sence, if not hopefully you could correct/ clarify it for me?

The tags are on a rotation between the outfitters and the draw. Bob got some good tags this year and am unsure if he got the watershed tag. He would be the guy who knows what tags were picked up by outfitters.

Rich

i forgot to also ask: since it's the watershed, and for people who draw the tag, you cant h ave anyone go with you to hunt unless they have a tag, so is their even an outfitter tag for that unit?

Your friend is fine if he is the points leader for the Mill Creek Watershed. Their are no Guides permitted for the Mill Creek Watershed. Mr. Staples who owns Blue Mountain Adventures was a very lucky man this year and he drew all of the big bull tags in NE I think he may have missed one. But their are no guide tags available for the Shed due to the fact that a person cannot be accompanied by anyone inside of the shed and that they can only be accompanied by one person to pack out the animal.

If you have any questions feel free to ask but your friend is fine if he applied for the shed

Dave

Hello, sorry I missed your question. But it looks like Mr Antley answered you correctly. I been up at Spring Bear camp. Done now, and just got on here. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Bob Staples

Back
Top Bottom