Bocat's done

REDDOG

Long Time Member
It took my taxidermist 3 years, but I dont mind waiting for a true artist to do his work. what do you think?

4b4fd5560657da42.jpg

Dog, i really thing that is some outstanding work. Pretty neat the way he got the eyes just right!! People just don't understand how dangerous it is to try and take one of these creatures!

Here's one, the New Calif State Record, that I killed and am awaiting delivery from the Taxidermist. This cat was known far and wide as a Man killer!! At least 15 people have died under his viscous attacks but after a 3 week Hunt in which i neither ate or slept, i was finally able to bag the Beast! Ain't i something?? :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Male-Bobcat-Lyi...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a65e0ee3

Joey

I think your lucky you got it back. Your taxi was trying to sell that on KSL. I've heard of alot of dishonest taxi's lately. I think anyone would be happy with that in there man cave.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-10 AT 01:15PM (MST)[p]Thanks for posting that cat.

Just yesterday, I dropped a bob hide and a 5' D-back at Chris Krueger's to do a diorama. It will have the snake stretched out in a striking pose with fangs exposed. The bob will be recoiling from it, probably just on one or both rear legs.

Your mount is a good example of how the facial expression might look on mine. I sent a copy to Chris. ;-)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Sorry, but I have a feeling it took him three years because he was drunk each time he worked on it. It looks just like your classic halloween cat to me. Check out Phil Soucy's work. His turn around is half the time it took you to get yours. I don't think the amount of time a taxi has your critter reflects the quality at all. My two cents. Mind asking what you paid for it?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-10 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p] REDDOG .... YOU WOULD'NT BE PULLING OUR LEG WOULD YOU?? That mount is obviously from the 1950's did you pick it up at a yard sale or swap meet? The cape is old and faded as are the nose & lips and insides of the ears and They have not made eyes like that in years. LMFAO!! good one!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
4b576cba0970e602.jpg

Admittedly, I got a good deal on this, 900$. lets see Soucy do that kind of work at that price.

Buzztail, I'll have you know I put that fur up myself (I'm a pro), with the utmost care. the fur quality is as good as it comes, its just my camera doesn't capture it.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-10 AT 03:53PM (MST)[p]REDDOG .... A true Comedian, well done sir!! LMFAO!!!

Just Details

The more I thought about it I figured someone was jokin around... Or at least I really hoped they were! LOL. Now, go burry that thing before it starts stinkin.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-10 AT 04:50PM (MST)[p]lol, I kinda hoped you guys would bite again! That ain't my cat, just seen the pic on the net and stole it..Ida burned that thing if it were mine!

Did you guys catch the gap between the paws? Gotta love that professional touch!

MuleySniper.... Holy crap!! I always wondered what happened to my ex-mother inlaw!!!! Where in the world did you find her!?!?

LOL!!

Just details.

I think ute has one almost that good...This one took first place at The Blind Taxidermist Convention. Smokem if ya got 'em.

843bad_taxidermy.jpg

HK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom