Boise St./Oregon

Not the greatest game, but I am pleased with the
outcome, The punch was right on the money watch
the BSU players eyes they roll in the back of his
head.
It was disgusting, sitting there with my 11 and 8
year old boys watching it, what a bad example it
was, then the dumb azz would not give up!

And if you didn't see it while watching the game you could see it about a dozen times already this morning. It isn't even 8 here yet and Sports Center has showed it I don't know how many times. Drops him like a sack of potatoes.

I'm glad BSU won, but that wasn't very classy to run over & taunt an opposing player. I saw his tooth flying in the video.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-09 AT 09:54AM (MST)[p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAa1HnxqYJA

Sucker punch.

What a doooz bag...

I agree, he should not of taunted the Duck,
but he did start it by stating before the game, "We owe them a Azz Whooping for last year"

I love it whenever a non-BCS whoops the BCS, but after it's all over both sides need to both win and lose with a little more dignity.

What you're seeing is how a bunch of pumped up steroid idiots act. Whatever happened to young men playing football using their natural ability?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-09 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]Well, what goes around comes around, it seems. I just saw a news report that showed the incident again, and the reporters were saying that Oregon has suspended their player for the season, effectively ending his college football career. They said he's a senior and can still attend classes, but will never play football for the Ducks again.

You have to give a nod to Oregon's coaches and/or AD, as this is the kind of response that'll cut this type of crap out right now.

thats a big deal to, it's not like it was some backup RB. todd mcshay,espn, had blaunt rated as the 2nd highest RB in this years draft. the moron basically just cost himself millions of dollers

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom