Bone-In Ribeyes for the Win

Blank

Long Time Member
Another downturn for the MIL today, and back in the hospital. Kids showed up tho, so we managed to eat dinner!!!

7929B895-0642-4614-9FC1-D2874091AAD1.jpeg

E40DCE07-BBB8-4C00-9C3C-5A962D488F00.jpeg

Thanks everyone. It was basic, but delicious!! The black sauce is just balsamic vinegar reduced to a glaze. Lots of brands at the store, and super tasty on fruits and veggies.

For spices, I just mix up a big jug of season salt, garlic powder, a little onion powder, and coarse black pepper. Then use that on everything.

a big jug of season salt, garlic powder, a little onion powder, and coarse black pepper. Then use that on everything.””

hell yeah, pinch of salt , pepper ,garlic = the holy trinity on steaks

hope the MIL is better ???

I haven't had a ribeye in a while. $$$ I guess venison will have to do for now.

Not for argument purposes but just curious how many of you are vaccinated/boosted?

Update on the MIL. VERY sick, the reason they wanted her back in and admitted was that while she tested positive for Covid it cultured out as MRSA pneumonia. They can treat it with stronger and tougher drugs thru IV, than you would be able to take orally.

She's in full isolation, and no visitors which sucks for both her and us. Did just talk to her on the phone, and she sounds OK and in better spirits than yesterday. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers

Thanks for the update Blank- my Better half (Retired RN) said based on what you posted is the way to go with the IV.

Continued Prayers to her and all others affected.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom