Bonus Points are updated

I just checked my brothers, 2 friends, and mine, none of ours were updated. Were all residents and were thinking 2 of us drew tags and 2 of us didnt.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

Mine are updated, including a new point in a category I had never applied for before. Confirms the credit card hit for general archery deer...still need the e-mail to know which of my 3 unit choices I got.

None of mine or my five family members have been updated at this time. Still waiting to find out what two drew and tell the bad news to the three of the five that did not even draw a general deer tag.

Scratch that! in the last couple hours since my last post, MY points are updated. I have gained one LE point for deer since I did not draw Book Cliffs Archery but it says I drew a General Archery permit in 2012.

Sweet!

>I just checked my brothers, 2
>friends, and mine, none of
>ours were updated. Were all
>residents and were thinking 2
>of us drew tags and
>2 of us didnt.
>
>"You sure you know how to
>skin grizz,
>pilgrim?"

pilgrim?"

Mine was updated, no elk pts, ineligible until 2018,

The question I have for you guys is this,

My other species say that I'm eligible again in 2014, why not 2013 for the OIL draws? Did I miss something in the regs?

nocwalker

Checked mine when this thread first posted and no update..now it has been updated. Looks like a NR General Deer tag in SE Utah with zero points......and no, I haven't been checking my CC. I like surprises.

We have 5 people in our circle who have applied. My brother and my accounts have been updated, our last name starts with "K". My friend whose last name starts with "O" has has not been updated, neither has the 2 "S" last names.

pilgrim?"

No joy here. Confirmation of what I knew was coming, another bonus point all around.

A good friends 18 NR bonus points are gone!! Looks like he's got a Henry tag coming!! Lucky Dog!!

Just checked mine, it's now updated to 17pts for Desert Sheep...odds showed there would be two of us fighting for the bonus tag within the max pool for points......and wouldn't you know it, not me. If it wern't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck. damnit

Maybe They'll make a mistake in my Favor & give me some extra Points?:D

That or maybe they ain't even gonna give me my earned Points?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

My dad's points First Initial "M" Last Initial "A" are updated, but my points arent... First Initial "A" last initial "A".

Weird

Nothing for me yet....finger crossed....X

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

My elk points are zero, and my eligibility on the other tags says they are pending the elk bull harvest survey.

Looks like I'm going elk hunting!

LAST EDITED ON May-30-12 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]All I'm able to find is how to view my application, which doesn't say anything about points. Am I missing something here? Obviously not finding the right link.

Nevermind I finally found it. Neither mine or my wife's is updated.

Mine are updated. I'm so stoked, drew the most difficult tag there is to draw..... An archery general deer tag :eek:

Looks like I got what I put in for with my 15 NR deer points...... 16 points No time to hunt this year so just a point.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom