Bonus points odds are out

I have a question for the hunt draw odds guys who advertise on this site.

When do you expect to have your odds page updated?

respect my authorita

Thanks Adam!

This is why I buy the Hard Copy each year-----483 pages!!!

Yep there I am with my lil' ole 5 LE points drawing my bow bull tag.....

Henry tag guy is 'marley' I belive on here......nice guy--seemingly.

Robb

I hit 1 in 30 odds (without the bonus point calcs).

I thought I was smart but as usual I was wrong, just lucky.

Does anybody know how they do the numbers for the general hunts? according to the numbers in the report, there were more people that put in for Northern General rifle deer and muzzleloader deer than there were tags issued in the draw, but there were left over tags for these hunts after the draw. Did they include people that had these hunts as a second or third choice but drew something else? rejected apps? just curious if anyone out there in MM land knows?

I am an odds junkie. I love to study this crap so thanks for posting it. I actually drew the non res. rifle Henrys tag with 2 pts. When I applied I thought I only had 1 point but after seeing this report I remembered that I had 1 point from a long time ago when I was getting frustrated with the elk hunts. Maybe that made the difference for me.=)

I added up the odds for that tag including everyone's points and I figured my odds were 1 in around 11,600. CRAZY. If I wouldn't have drawn the deer tag I would've drawn my elk tag for sure. Next year I guess.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-10 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]adamosa,

I don't know if you are referring to the draw odds database or some other odds reports, but I am the developer of the odds database here on MonsterMuleys. I have been working on several other states and noticed that Utah posted the application reports last night. I finished one state this morning and I have been working on Utah since. It typically takes a week or two to run everything through the statistical programs but I am hoping to have it up by the first of September.

Thanks for your patience.

Jon
www.HuntersTrailhead.com

The draw odds and udwr numbers don't match up for the number of applicants. They way I read it is for the hunt I have been applying for my friend and I are the top 2 points holders for non res.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom