Book Cliffs and 9 mile Canyon

bigbrink

I recently moved to the Price area to attend college and I have no idea where to begin looking for sheds. I 've heard a lot about the Book Cliffs and some about 9 mile canyon. Can anyone give me any direction on where to to start?

You will probably have better luck asking for someone's social security number. Where did you move from. If you left some good shed hunting spots at home maybe we could trade some information.

Let me know if you want to go look for horns sometime. What are you going to school for? Make sure you eat at Groggs. Possible the best food in the state. Anyone that has eaten there will back me up on that.

I 'm going to be a geologist probebly. My goal is to get hired on with an oil company. I will make sure yo eat a Groggs then.

your PROBABLY going to be a geolgist huh? well thats cool. make me proud. you seein any wildlife down there?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-08 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]Little brink YOU'RE pretty smart huh? Post a couple whitey horns.

Oh I am positive Aunt Jan would be so proud of you boys!!!!!!!!!!!!haha Powell's Public Schools, what can ya do

how many brinks is there on this page. hope you get lost bigbrink down there in price. best of luck to ya.

NFH

try around the game fields up consumers and behind the golf course thats were we found all of ours

Look what you started nontypical250, you have started a fire under all the brinks @$$'s... I wanna be I wanna be I wanna be like Robbie.. Tell them to ask big Gar where to go he knows where all the sheds are.. What about Jase, Jord, and Ry? They need screen names too

>think im stupid i want all
>the hunters where they shouldnt
>be

No, I dont think your stupid, maybe a little slow for not picking up my sarcasm. Like that will help anyways, with the 6 million people shed hunting.

Slim,
All I need to do is give them your address and those boys will fill up the back of their trucks with all the horns you have in your garage....... Slim, Slim, Slim, put your hands in the air; anybody ever need to get the cork out of a bottle. You email SLIM, he knows all the secrets nowdays.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom