Book cliffs extended 30 days

rydub01

well i finally drew my book cliffs any weapon deer tag (only took 10 years, 8 points). and with my disabilty i get an extra 30 days to hunt. i've know its the land of the box 4 points but with my extra 30 days what should my standards be? i've heard there are some big boys up there. any stories?
-note i have already taken a box 4 and am looking for some size.

Congrats!!! I would hold out for a buck that get's you excited! I can't imagine hunting that during the rut.

Hope you get the buck of your dreams.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

You should have a great and fun hunt on the extended 30 days. I guide out there and will be out there filming at that time so keep in touch.

You will have the opportunity to shoot a once in a lifetime buck. I've seen deer out there after the season closes that are certainly shooters! I shot a 28 inch buck out there on the first weekend of the rifle hunt a few years ago and have seen a few 30+ bucks after the season closes.

I'm happy for you man, good luck! Don't squeeze off on anything you are not 100% excited about putting on the wall.

bighamr would be good to have help you i will also be out there quite a bit looking and would love to help. PM me and keep in touch if you are interested.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom