Book Cliffs Muzzy Deer Video

BrowningRage

Long Time Member
Hey guys, got back from the Muzzy Deer hunt in the Book Cliffs. Got a video put together and posted it over on my HAC thread, "BR's Dream Season"... Go check it out..!! :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Jason,
Nice pics and videos! I'm jealous. Can't wait for my hunt.
Antelope Island would be fun to see. I've been to Book Cliffs once and it was fun except my buddy didn't draw.
Steve

Nothing worth pulling your muzzy out on eh? How big was buck you saw dead? Great vids by the way! I look forward to them.

>Nothing worth pulling your muzzy out
>on eh? How big was
>buck you saw dead? Great
>vids by the way! I
>look forward to them.

See What You'll be Hunting Brow?:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Those bucks in the vid are bigger then most pisscutters I've killed since I lost the minivan... WTF!

>Those bucks in the vid are
>bigger then most pisscutters I've
>killed since I lost the
>minivan... WTF!

Well!

Just Sayin Brow!:D

Until You go back to a Mini-Van......................:D:D:D

way with Words[/font]

Since the HAC forum is fully moderated, it probably just hadn't been approved when you went in there... Go take another look. :)

Browtine- I actually put a stalk on the 5x5 to get a better look. He was a smart deer though and got out of there, leaving 9 smaller friends behind, none of which deserved my tag.

I also went after that heavy 4-point with the double eye guard. Tried to push him out of his hiding spot, but after going back and forth twice, and giving up, he finally jumped from the thick stuff when I didn't have any chance at him... Don't know for sure if I would have shot him, but he was worth getting close to.

The buck I saw, admittedly, was in the back of a truck and I could only see one side of his horns sticking up out of the bed. Assuming he had a matching 4-point side, he'd go in the 170's and maybe even 180"... I saw another buck get taken out that wasn't very wide, but had 2 or 3 cheaters on him that was a nice buck... A few guys went home happy at least.

Best of Luck Brow & BR!

Do Not Shoot a PISSCUTTER Until Day # 10!

way with Words[/font]

>How about day 8? Or are
>you trying to get a
>tag on the coveted pisscutter
>unit :)

Not Trying to get a Tag!

I Have 0 Deer Points!:D

Just Sayin................

Hunt Hard!

Hunt Every Day of the Season if you can!

And Don't Shoot a Dink until the Last Day!

If You See a 20" 4X3 out there Brow Try & Control Yourself!:D

Good Luck to Both of You!

way with Words[/font]

Seems like 20" 4x3s are the norm in the Books. 25" 4x3s are probably going to be shot in the rifle hunt. Legitimately, I've seen 4 bucks that were 4x4 or better that could get my tag on them. I'm hoping with the late rifle hunt and early migration, some of the bigger bucks will come out in the open and I'll have a shot at one of them...

I know there's at least one 180" buck out there, and I'm gonna find him... :)

Good luck to everyone else on your hunts as well...

BR, I've never stepped foot out there but I had a pretty good idea from social media it was going to be a hard hunt. I'll be mentoring my 16 year old son out there and letting him use the tag. Having the entire hunt off and being will to be patient should get him a decent buck I'm hoping. If nothing else, I want him to see and pass a lot of deer :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom