Bookcliffs-POACHIN' SOBs!

TripleK

Long Time Member
Someone's on a killing spree out in the Bookcliffs again. Makes me so mad. What is WRONG with some people?

Only one complete deer was actually taken- the gutpile gave it away (only other hunt going on out there at the time was a cow elk hunt) - six others were shot and left. Antlers were taken off a couple of them and two others that were shot were a doe and a fawn.

Anyone with information should call (435)790-4630

TTK, it's probably someone with some deep seated anger issues. Like his wife won't make his lunch. It's true that man does not live by bread alone..... but a sandwich goes a long ways too......just saying.:)

Eel

Well...... I guess if his wife wont make his lunch I kind of understand it...

But, it still aint right!!

Hope they catch the scumbag, taser him, take his car (his dad's car most likely), take his gun, Fine the crap out of him, and make him spend a few days in the hole.

People who choose to take game illegaly should have their hunting privileges revoked for life no questions asked.

BowHuntr

I've NEVER understood why we have cow elk hunts going on during the deer rut. Especially in a unit with deer

I hope they catch the sucker who did it.

I really like the book cliffs, but never saw a game warden in 20+ days out there this year. It is great country because it is in the middle of no where and secluded, but it is a poachers dream. Plenty of roads in and out and no one patrols it...

They need more camera's out there ones that takes pictures of all the trucks and car going in and out as least then they would narrow it down to a few thousand.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I'm still suspicious of the Guy from out there in the basin that sells "sheds" on eBay.
The shipment I got from him contained all extrememy fresh antlers, all of which were sawed off!

It happened two years ago.
My GF at the time wanted some sheds for our fireplace mantle and saw these on Ebay. We received 6 sets...all of which were extremely fresh and brown.....and sawed off.
We made a call to the Basin division and never heard a thing back.

Hope they are building a case. That sounds really suspect. Fresh sheds that are sawed off? Must be very lucky at finding lion kills! And... if he's selling that many to you, how many more is he selling around town to people he knows???

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

You remember this Sellers name PUNK?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom