Boring Rifle's Muzzle Brake Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Our friends over at Boring Rifle's want to hook one of you up with a sweet new muzzle brake for your big gun. Anyone like to WIN a Big 4 Ti (Self Timing) brake? Simply reply, "I need a Boring muzzle brake" and you'll be in to WIN. Share a picture of your rifle setup and you'll get an extra entry into the drawing.

For those of you in need of a new rifle, maybe an ultralight model or a competition type setup, take a look at the options that Boring Rifle's has available. Some cool guns! Obviously they also carry muzzle brakes, actions and other accessories.

In addition to being entered to win the muzzle brake, we'll also share your email address with Boring Rifle's so they can send you updates on new guns and accessories.

UPDATE: For those of you who don't win a muzzle brake, here's a discount code that'll save you 10% on muzzle brakes and accessories at Boring Rifle's. Monster10
1690925471795.png

Last edited:
I need a boring muzzle brake
IMG_2949.jpeg

Our friends over at Boring Rifle's want to hook one of you up with a sweet new muzzle brake for your big gun. Anyone like to WIN a Big 4 Ti (Self Timing) brake? Simply reply, "I need a Boring muzzle brake" and you'll be in to WIN. Share a picture of your rifle setup and you'll get an extra entry into the drawing.

For those of you in need of a new rifle, maybe an ultralight model or a competition type setup, take a look at the options that Boring Rifle's has available. Some cool guns! Obviously they also carry muzzle brakes, actions and other accessories.

In addition to being entered to win the muzzle brake, we'll also share your email address with Boring Rifle's so they can send you updates on new guns and accessorie

In addition to being entered to win the muzzle brake, we'll also share your email address with Boring Rifle's so they can send you updates on new guns and accessories.
View attachment 116612
I need a Boring muzzle brake

View attachment 116612
"I need a Boring muzzle brake"

View attachment 116612
I need a boring muzzle break

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom