Bosque Del Apache Turkey hunt

Son drew the lottery tag. Just looking for any experience on the hunt. What a great opportunity for youth!
Congratulations! I hunt 34 and 37 for Turkey. If your Bosque hunt is anything like those two units you won’t have any problems. Good luck.

I have never had a kid hunt it but know people that have. They said it was an awesome experience for the kids. Have fun.

The Bosque hunt blows away anything else in NM. When my boy had the hunt his problem was getting a clean shot. He had 20 or so toms at five yards when he finally shot. We easily saw 300 or more turkey in one day. Our problem in his hunt was our “guide”. He was anything but a guide. If not for the “guide” it would have been an epic hunt.

The Bosque hunt blows away anything else in NM. When my boy had the hunt his problem was getting a clean shot. He had 20 or so toms at five yards when he finally shot. We easily saw 300 or more turkey in one day. Our problem in his hunt was our “guide”. He was anything but a guide. If not for the “guide” it would have been an epic hunt.

My kids have suffered the same thing with their "guide".

What date did he get? My son drew the hunt as well. I am glad we do not have to deal with the guides this year. Get to hunt it alone.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom