Bosque Del Oso

LeeWoiteshek

Last week I get a email from CPW informing me that someone had turned in their Mule deer tag and it was mine if I wanted it, as I was next on the list. So, I of course went ahead and bought it. I've done a bit of searching on the internet and while there are mentions of elk, bear, and turkey, nothing so far on Mule deer. I have the second and last season, 29Oct-6Nov. Anybody whose hunted it ever see anything decent? Or did I just blow a bunch of points?

Last week I get a email from CPW informing me that someone had turned in their Mule deer tag and it was mine if I wanted it, as I was next on the list. So, I of course went ahead and bought it. I've done a bit of searching on the internet and while there are mentions of elk, bear, and turkey, nothing so far on Mule deer. I have the second and last season, 29Oct-6Nov. Anybody whose hunted it ever see anything decent? Or did I just blow a bunch of points?
What unit?

Cool country down there, tons of nasty drainages. Not much pressure since there are only a few tags issued, should be a fun deer hunt

I hunted gobblers there in the spring. Deer density was low at that time. There are oil roads going everywhere with no atv or truck access on just about all of them. I brought a mtn bike but even those were off limits.

I hunted gobblers there in the spring. Deer density was low at that time. There are oil roads going everywhere with no atv or truck access on just about all of them. I brought a mtn bike but even those were off limits.
I've heard it's boots or hooves for transportation.

Hahaha. That was meant for the post where a guy is looking for boots for his growing son. ?

But I currently have Covid and am on lots of meds, so…….

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom