Bountiful (ut) drivers *worth watching*

I've giggled at this video most of the day.lmao!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I thought you all could drive in the snow, They looked like california drivers in the snow. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I was out and about most of our storm here in Seattle and didn't see any wrecks!! We had 15" of snow and a huge ice storm. Don't get me wrong there were wrecks I saw on the news but I didn't see any myself.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Got to admit that was one nasty road, even the ones going super slow were sliding, add a little idiot and a little speed and you have some funny stuff! The best was the dude that hit the snow plow. You could see it coming and you knew there was no getting out of the way.
Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

To be fair, that section of road has one hell of a grade to it. On days like that it is akin to driving a vehicle down a ski jump. No matter how you do it, it ain't gonna go well for you.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

haha, funny video

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

You are right. The video does it no justice how steep it is. I'm willing to bet a few folks wished they had waited the 20 minutes for the plow to work his magic on it before giving her hell.

That's pretty damn funny! Hopefully no one was injured. Our drivers here in Tx do that with a little rain!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom