Bout time for the Annual NM poke

I know a res that is 30 years this year. Would not happen with a point system, just saying.
I am fine the way it is since our family drew our 7th oryx tag this year. :) Most of those are depredation though.

Not to rub it in but First year putting in and I drew a Once in a Lifetime tag. Only took a tour in Iraq to get an Oryx tag since it was the veteran hunt I put in for.

Muzzy Shooting Staff
Straight n Arrow Archery Pro Staff
Harvest Time Archery Shooting Staff

Same here! Took a tour in Iraq to get my tag. Didn't draw it last year though even with the better odds as a vet.

My dad is going on 15 years and he has only drawn one off range hunt. I feel all the Oryx hunts should be a once in a lifetime except off range and depredation hunts. You get one non broken horn OIL, one Broken horn OIL, one Mcgregor Range OIL. I know a guy here that has drawn an Oryx tag 7 years in a row. OIL and Broken Horn hunts. Now is that fair for guys who have never drawn a range tag???

Too many people to few tags. Not sure what the best solution is?? I have my views like everyone else, but they really don't matter. The state is going to do what the state wants regardless. Money and reelection bids will be the driving force. I contact state leaders and seem to always get a "CANNED" e-mail or return phone call.

Anyway....At least I drew a tag this year for something and get to go. I'll value every second I'm there!!

TRC

Boys, the all time pathetic loser happens to belong to this nimrod from Kalifornicated. Forty six years of applications for speed goat have come back UNSUCCESSFUL. Loser.

I say all you guys who took that tour in any country front for the sake of our country and freedom should get to the front of the line!Heck , you should get two licenses!God Bless all our soldiers, and thank you for all you do for us...

I personally think they need to give every single returning vet a tag for the next 5 years and then let the worthless public that's never served a day in their life the remaining tags. Yep that include people like me. I say give those tags to people who deserve them.

I'll second or third that one. Sounds good to me. Maybe the Politico will soak on that advice.

well for residents its fixing to get easier to draw and oryx tag so maybe next year. i got my 3rd tag this year....i know i'm sorry i am a lucky SOB. but none of mine have even broke 30" so do be too upset. maybe my july off range tag will find me a 36" bull.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom