Bow hunt unit

C

cormanaz

So this year my 8 year old son said he wanted to go bow hunting with me. See what it's like. My question is, Any opinions on what unit to take him to? I want him to have a great experience. I'm not worried about taking a deer, well I'd like to, but I have a deer tag for Nov that I'd like to use. Right now I was thinking 5Bn or s.. Opinions? places to look into?

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying......you are going bowhunting but have a tag for Nov? Have you ever been bowhunting? What unit do you have a tag for?
I am guessing you know that you are allowed only one deer per calendar year and have to buy another tag to bowhunt.

Yup, I know. 1 a year. I haven't bow hunted in 5 years. my tag is for 3A and C. love that unit for Rifle.

i would hunt unit 7 because there is good camping in the pines, it should be pretty easy just to find deer, decent trout ponds close to fill the middle of the day.

+1 for unit 7 Lots of deer, camp in the mountains and have a great time. I would hold on tight to that 3AC tag though, thats turned into quite the hunt.

Will be more hunters than deer in 7. Too close to Flagstaff. Lots of granola crunchers hiking the hills. No doubt some deer in there if you dont mind alot of company. West side would be better if you want to camp. Alot of fire and camping restrictions on the east side. Good luck.

Granola Crunchers.. To funny. thanks for the information. I was thinking about 7 as well. Really any place will be good, as long as we can find deer.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom