Bow Season in Salt Lake

He actually came back through the police line later and called out the thugs. He’s a big dude. I didn’t see any punks step forward before the cops drug him back through.

About 5 officers with large K-9s will make the majority of those rioters run for cover in a second. A K-9 snapping his teeth and growling is worth about 10 officers in riot control.
I am not being racist, but during the 10 years I had a K-9 I observed that blacks seemed to have a greater fear of mean dogs then most other races.
RELH

This is the best thread ever.

My german shepherd barks and growls every time we drive by a trailer park. He's a good boy. :)

About 5 officers with large K-9s will make the majority of those rioters run for cover in a second. A K-9 snapping his teeth and growling is worth about 10 officers in riot control.
I am not being racist, but during the 10 years I had a K-9 I observed that blacks seemed to have a greater fear of mean dogs then most other races.
RELH

Wouldn't work here. That was the whitest, most millennial race protest ever.

Gonna be some sad morons if the state takes all those twitter/facebook videos and put names to faces.

They snagged a bunch last night. Guessing mommy and daddy ain't feeling the solidarity as Jr. is facing federal charges. Play stupid games......

Funny thing. We went to dinner in Ogden last night. They protested all day. Tgen went home. No riot. I guess the further u are from the TV stations the less violent things are?

Hoss, I am glad Ogden did not blow up. I think the fallen officer and his remembrance had something to do with it.
Where did you go to dinner?

Hoss, I am glad Ogden did not blow up. I think the fallen officer and his remembrance had something to do with it.
Where did you go to dinner?
Prarie schooner. Slackwater was packed. Seen A dozen cop cars lit up flying south on I-15.

Ain't gonna lie, my usual .380 was upgraded to .357, but it was fine.

I can’t believe (some of) the people in salt lake are that stupid. What are they trying to prove. Let’s just tear our community apart. what the hell.

KSL just published the names of the arrests.

Lot of 20yr old. I know. Shocking.

2 girls busted a $10000 window at the courthouse.

Somewhere I phone call got made to mom and dad. I'm assuming that's a federal charge?

Oh. And they burned a rack of electric scooters. These dipchits obviously were hard core

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom