Bowmaster Bow Press

BUGLMN

Has anyone used this press. I have been thinking about getting one to change out peeps and minor string work. Any opinions or reviews?

They are great presses for some bows. I found it difficult to use on the new PSE's. Also digs into the bottom of the fork on the Mathews bows and needs some padding so the cable doesnt' cut into it there. The Split limb adaptors for the Hoyts works perfectly.

With the right setup it's the best portable press available by far.

Cheers,
Pete

I have one and use it for installing peeps and doing minor string work. I have never tried changing out a whole set of cables and strings with one. It has worked well on any bow I have had so far but my newest Elite Pulse almost does not have enough room between the cam and the limb to slip the ends of the cable through. It fits but barely. There may be some bows where it may not fit.

I would like to have one around just for changing peeps and minor work, but not sure if it will work on the Invasion. Any feed back would be usefull.

Thanks

I have one and it works great. I think everyone should have one in their archery box for just in case.

They are awesome! I have had two of them. The first one only lasted eight years;) As for the damage to regular limbs, like Mathews, the include two thick pieces of leather with the press. Those pieces of leather are to be placed between the cable and the fork of the limb.

I use one for everything. I have a hoyt and the split limb adapter works very well. Have changes a full set strings a few times but it does stretch the Bowmaster to it's limits because of the length of the screw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom