Bowtech Destroyer or Invasion?

northwyohunter

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]Any guys here know much about these bows? Whats better? Whcih would you prefer?
Thanks
Tyler

I liked the Destroyer over the Invasion when I shot them at the shop, side by side.

I would choose the Destroyer over Invasion. Invasion is balanced horrible and needs a lot of weight on your stabilizer to get it to balance better. Upon the shot it will want to fall back towards you.

I would get the Destroyer over the Invasion because of the price. My buddy just bought the Destroyer and paid $799.00. The Invasion was much higher yet there isn't much difference between the two. Also I don't like the way the Invasion falls back in your hand after the shot. It doesn't seem natural.

They are both great bows, and I am sure you would love either of them.
I would go shoot both and see what feels the best to you.

I like the feel of the draw cycle on the Destroyer better, but felt the Invasion had less hand shock.

However, with that said, I was able to shoot a very good pattern with both.

Good luck!

I shot both the Destroyer 340 & 350 last year. I was only getting 8fps more out of the 350. I went with the 340 which I absolutely love. I shot the Invasion next to my 340 this year. Both great bows but I'm sticking with the 340.

I shoot a 340 and can't imagine a better bow. The invasion is deader but the draw is much nicer on the 340.

"You'll never get a big one if you shoot a little one"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom