Bowtech?

Buck1

Has anyone shot a Admiral or any of the 09 bows? Whats your opinion on which is the best hunting bow? Which is the most forgiving?

I currently shoot the new Admiral....I had narrowed it down to it and/or the AlphaMax......but ended up going with the Admiral, as I preferred the grip on it over the AM. Both are VERY good bows, IMO. The Admiral is extremely quiet, has no hand shock or vibration, good efficiency, forgiving, and fairly fast.

BOHNTR )))---------->

$1,000,000 question...........

You really need to shoot them both as they feel different to each person. If forgiveness is tops, then get the one with the longest brace height and no creep at the back wall. There are MANY great hunting bows!

the nice thing about a bow tech is you are at full draw or the bow is going there is no such thing as creep with little or no valley.

Havent shot either of those but I think this is the year I sit it out, my Dren LD is so smooth and accurate I have (for the first time ever) no desire to even look at another bow.

I THINK THE ALPHA MAX IS THE BETTER BOW I SHOT THE CAPTAIN IT WAS OK BUT NOT AS SMOOTH

GET SERIOUS GET HOYT

I shoot a Mathews Switchback XT, but i'm impressed with the new
Bowtech bows. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

7 Mag

Bowtech builds great bows. The admiral is a very nice bow with a ton of adjustability and is a pleasure to shoot. They stand behind their product and will give you years of good service.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom