Bowtechs

A friend of mine is considering a new Bowtech, any information on the General or any of their bows would be appreciated. I'm a Mathews guy so i'm not much help.

7 Mag

I have shot Bowtechs for about 11 years and have had 3 different ones... They all have been great bows this year I bout the Airraid and love mine. tell you buddy to go shoot one...they sell themselves!

The General was a nice shooting bow but had limb problems. There was a recall to correct the issue. Once fixed (metal cups put on limb tips) the problem was solved. I'm assuming he is buying used since the General is a couple years old, so make sure it has been retrofitted.

+1

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

He's looking for a new bow, i miss understood him. Thanks for the help!
7 Mag

He's looking at the new 2010 models BigPig. He mentioned he liked the General after he shot one but it turns out it was used. Thanks for your help!
7 Mag

Have him shoot one of the new Destroyers, they are amazing fast and smooth as a babies butt.....

-Mtngoat

Destroyer 350 is supposed to be an amazing bow! Nobody seems to have one in though. I've been waiting to shoot one.

I shot that new destroyer and was impressed. I bought the monster last yr and think I should have waited for this destroyer to come out, very nice.

i have a bowtech gardian and just love it i havent shot any of the newer bows but i bet there pretty dang sweet.

I am breaking in a diamond "ice man" which is made by bowtech. it is a 09 model and a discounted price tag was too tempting to pass up. So far I really like shooting it.

I have the General and love it. If I was to buy a new bow it would be the "Ice Man" or the "Admiral." Its gonna be a while before I look for a new bow this one is great for everything I do.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

No complaints on my Admiral yet.....quiet, fast, and absolutely no hand shock.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I currently have a Guardian and have been more than impressed with it the last 2 seasons. With that being said, I may be partial to Bowtech because I grew up about 5 minutes away from their headquarters in Oregon and have had a couple cousins that work for them. The one cousin that currently works there says to hold out for the new Destroyers and that they will blow your mind when you shoot them. So I'm taking his advice and buying one this summer.

Once you shoot a Bowtech you wont want to shoot anything else. They are that amazing. My brother let me shoot his Guardian two years a go and I was hooked. I found a General on Ebay that had the limbs fixed from the factory. The guy ordered it and never got to go hunting that year. It is amazing and easy to shoot. After seeing the new Destroyer I wish I had one of those but I am very happy with my purchase and will be using my bow for several years. I wish you luck in your search but I can assure you the Bowtech bows are the ones to have.

I think Bowtech doesn't get the hype that a couple of the other companies receive. I think their great.

www.elk101.com

"Winners make commitment, Losers make excuses.

"I just got the Destroyer 340 and consider it an upgrade from my Guardian, which I didn't think was possible. Very happy so far. Ed F"

Great now I have to go shoot a destroyer 340. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom