Brace yourself for 2024

All true. But I’ll say it again, they are rotten but they are smart. So all true or not, they keep out smarting us. Based on previous contests, they keep kicking our butts. I hope Trump does get re-elected and he does goes after them, this time, with enough support from the rest of the Republican’t but I’m not betting the farm on it happening. Sure do wish I could be more confident.

The one shining light is that I think more and more people, middle of the road people, are coming to the realization of how bad the wool was pulled over their eyes.

Honestly, the only way I believe the left can win the election is if they steal it.

The one shining light is that I think more and more people, middle of the road people, are coming to the realization of how bad the wool was pulled over their eyes.

Honestly, the only way I believe the left can win the election is if they steal it.
I used to believe that too……. I’m not so sure anymore. I think 50% or more may be onboard with the left. I was more confident when I believed they were stealing elections because theft is easier to fix than misplaced ideology. I think the middle of the road has moved to the left.

Hope you are right though……. I’d love to be wrong.

All true. But I’ll say it again, they are rotten but they are smart. So all true or not, they keep out smarting us. Based on previous contests, they keep kicking our butts. I hope Trump does get re-elected and he does goes after them, this time, with enough support from the rest of the Republican’t but I’m not betting the farm on it happening. Sure do wish I could be more confident.

No, they don't keep outsmarting us. They use our code of ethics against us as they have no moral code.

They thrive on dishonesty and they should count their lucky stars that we even tolerate it.

For now...

I don't think the left is afraid of losing. At least the ones in power now. The media pretends for them to make it look good. If they honestly were afraid, they would tell Biden to step aside, and he would.

I don't think the left is afraid of losing. At least the ones in power now. The media pretends for them to make it look good. If they honestly were afraid, they would tell Biden to step aside, and he would.

Yeah, many have told him that. Be interesting to see what April brings.

They aren’t afraid of losing because:
1. Why worry when you can just steal it
2. Most Republicans are spineless weasels that are just as corrupt and will do as much/more to keep the swamp in place
3. Dem voters will believe whatever they are told, no matter the facts right in front of their face

Face it, most voters aren’t willing to look into issues deeper than the headlines. Very evident when considering the economy, inflation, border, Ukraine, c19, etc, etc, etc.

If voters would spend a bit of time thinking about those things the dems would have no chance. Social issues and fear are the ONLY things they can even remotely campaign on. So, with that said, be prepared in ‘24 because a big social disruption will happen to stoke that fear…..guaranteed.

No, they don't keep outsmarting us. They use our code of ethics against us as they have no moral code.

They thrive on dishonesty and they should count their lucky stars that we even tolerate it.

For now...
Yep…… it’s the kind of smart Hamas uses, the Taliban use, the Mexican drug cartel use, the street gangs in Salt Lake City and Albuquerque use…… against law enforcement. They use the rule of law to beat the law. They use the First Amendment to destroy the First Amendment. They us the Second Amendment to destroy the Second Amendment. Rotten does what it wants to, the rest do what they are allowed to…….. we loose a whole lot more often than they do.

They may not be smart but they are smarter than us.

Last edited:
Yep…… it’s the kind of smart Hamas uses, the Taliban use, the Mexican drug cartel use, the street gangs in Salt Lake City and Albuquerque use…… against law enforcement. They use the rule of law to beat the law. They use the First Amendment to destroy the First Amendment. They us the Second Amendment to destroy the Second Amendment. Rotten does with it want to, the rest do what they are allowed to…….. we loss a whole lot more often than they do.

They may not be smart but they are smarter than us.

I wouldn't call it using the rule of law to break the law but they count on our misguided interpretation of being law-abiding to impose their will.

They aren’t afraid of losing because:
1. Why worry when you can just steal it
2. Most Republicans are spineless weasels that are just as corrupt and will do as much/more to keep the swamp in place
3. Dem voters will believe whatever they are told, no matter the facts right in front of their face

Face it, most voters aren’t willing to look into issues deeper than the headlines. Very evident when considering the economy, inflation, border, Ukraine, c19, etc, etc, etc.

If voters would spend a bit of time thinking about those things the dems would have no chance. Social issues and fear are the ONLY things they can even remotely campaign on. So, with that said, be prepared in ‘24 because a big social disruption will happen to stoke that fear…..guaranteed.

100 percent correct

Media not reporting the full story, always reporting negative stories on republicans, reporting the lies from the Dems.
The Republican side not working together, poor Republican leadership, Republican voters disengaged with voting, mostly due to the media, laziness on Republican voters, mostly due to the fact lack of knowledge of the truth on issues.
And with all that said in the end the Dems will still the election.
The chance the Republican candidate has of winning the presidential election low very low.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom