Bringing in the MM Team......

B

Bura Nut

Well, we will be after a good buck tomorrow evening. Crazyaboutcoues has offered his glassing skills and PW will pack the buck out. PW is going to stretch the truth a little and tell his girl he has to work saturday so he can watch Crazy glass and me shoot. It should be a circus hopefully though we knock down a decent one. PW's girlfriend is getting back surgery in Las Vegas and if she ever finds out he is hunting instead of catering to her every need, he will be "without any" for a long time. I personally have changed my opinion about which is more important, a good friend of mine said the following: "This is better than sex, sex only lasts about two minutes but chasing coues lasts a long time"........ Allen......

I'm walking a fine line here...and if she DOES find out...then you and Crazy better be EXTRA nice to me Fri night...hehe! Or I'll have to "force" you both into submission!

Actually, Fri isn't a prob, but I'll have to hunt fast Sat morning and then get my arse to Vegas...it should all work out. A feww Red Bulls and I'll be flying!

After Bura put together this MM team...these coues don't have a chance in hell...With Bura and Crazy glassing and me packing...we have all avenues covered...except someone to shoot straight! That's the only thing...we maybe I can throw a rock at them after Bura empties his gun into the mountain!

Scott G...

Well something will die for sure this weekend. Probably brain cells, but maybe a coues deer will succumb from laughter after seeing this motley bunch up on the mountain! ;-) Bwaaahahahahaha!!! Good luck guys and get one for the board! We all want to see pictures, I have never seen a deer that died from laughter before!!! ;-)

Bret Mattausch

There will definetly be blood shed. Hopefully it will be a couesy. If not Allen and I are going to have to gang up on the "Spudster", and I still think we will get the worst of that encounter. If not, I'm sure the soon to be Mrs. Spud will take care of that end when she finds out what really happened.

I think i'll take my bb gun so Bura can practice his shots on the way out. :)

"The gray ghost better Beware! Because Peter Vechman, Dr. Raymond Stantz and Dr Egon Spengler are coming to town.

Later

I've been following this saga from the outskirts but this thread has pulled me right in. You guys are talking like a bunch of hound hunters. I love it.

These coues are tough customers but just when you've put in tons of time and think all is lost one will stand by the road and offer a chip shot. How are the predators down South? I'm tagless this year and the calling is just starting to heat up. If you kill your buck come back and shoot foxes of the gut pile.

Ed, www.swhounds.com

I'm lovin this. An army of some of the most exspensive binocs and spotting scopes in the world. Armed to the teeth, packing gear like no body's business.
Top it off with kevlar coated coues!!!!!!! LOL
Good luck to you all, of course air evac has been alerted!!!lol
Coues

WOW!!!
I dont think the coues stand a chance you guys will get it done for sure, I,m headed out the door right now for the Elk opener in the morning to help my brother with his hunt, I just wanted to say good luck but with all that kind of help you got it all covered you guys have a good time and bring back that big one with plenty of pics, cant wait to see them and hear the stories,
Talk at you all on Tuesday night and hopefully I will have some pics and stories as well, Good Luck Guys

Tagline

I am starting to get suspicious. I think either Crazy will call in the shots on the wrong buck, or PW will nudge me like last time and I will end up with a 6" spike. They will revel in posting the pictures while I skulk in shame. Seriously, we will have a great time, and hopefully I kill a big one. Edhunter: I have only spotted a few coyotes, no lions. I really expected to see lions, but a ranch hand said they killed 10 cats last year right around where I am hunting. That sounds a bit high, but it would explain the minimal sign I am seeing. Tagline: I hope tomorrow goes well for you........... Allen......

Remember Bura...

To shoot farther...just pull the trigger harder! :D

Good luck guys!

I send you a bit of my "GOOD LUCK COUES MOJO" via internet right now as I got lucky this year!

That's it! You got the "MOJO"!

I'll check for pictures come Monday!

Be safe out there guys and good luck, get one for the board!

Regards,
Chef

Ghosthunter,

You win the Grand prize, Four days and nights at the beautiful P-dub ranch. Or for your enjoyment A free environmental filtration system install by yours truly B-nut. And finally a free map service provided by coues loco garunteed to get you lost, or cited on your next NM hunt.

I leave in two hours, and as a type, their is a 100 class coues deer bedded down overlooking his favorite hangout. Unbenonced to him, The ghost bumblers will be making his aquaintance. By this time tomorrow we will be showing our respect for the challange that this magnificent animal allowed us to share.

Let us have a moment of silence to honor the berievement, as we prepare for the celebration of a life time goal which will be accomplished this weekend.

DAM IT ALLEN YOU BETTER NOT FREAKING MISS!!!!!!!!!!

LATER :)

I have such performance anxiety that I took a run down to the spot last night and set a bunch of claymore mines. I figure that with all the jitters and jerks, if I miss, at least a mine or two will kill him and whats left we can hold up in our hands real quick for a picture. Hopefully there are a few pieces of his horns left............I am leaving in about two hours to hook up with these two and feel pretty confident that we will have one to show the picture to everyone. If not, I bet Crazy and Mr. Potato head will hang me from the tree and take a picture of me to post, so I better kill one......... Allen......

There should be laws against having this much fun...

Go get'em guys. Also, take some pictures throughout the hunt...
ex.
1. PW pointing and jumping up and down at the 100 pt coues he just spotted
2. Bura Nut shaking so bad that he is kicking up dust while trying to hold the rifle steady
3. Crazy kicking Bura nut after the miss
4. Bura pleading for another chance
5. PW spotting another, but bigger coues buck
6. Crazy threatening Bura again,
7. Bura saying a quick prayer before picking back up his rifle
8. Shot with all three holding up the head of a coues buck scoreing 126 B&C gross...

Good luck this evening Bura!!! Sounds like you've got the right help lined up. I'll be looking forward to some stories on Monday!

S.

:)

43 minutes and counting, It's just a matter of time now. I think i'll check my pack for the 26th time to make sure I have everything.

BURA,

What ever you do, DON'T LEAD A STANDING STILL BUCK.

A friend has done this twice and don't know why and boy does he get ribbed about this.

GOOD LUCK Fellows and Allen get a big one.

I'm leaving in about 30-40 minutes. I've given up on the farm business today and my assistant has the wheel...My girlfriend is sleeping with a couple of doctors right now...and I'll see her tomorrow! All's good, I've got my binos and my boots...that's all I need! I'm doing light warm-up squats...I'm expecting to pack out a 95# deer this evening...10 pounds of meat and 85# of horns...I think Bura is anxious...he hasn't called me once today! He might be afraid I'll steal his MOJO! hehe...I have enough to go around...it's been 3 days since I've seen my beloved...so Crazy and B-nut BEWARE! If BUra misses...I might club the deer and rid myself of some anxioty and tenderize the hell out of it.

See you all later...I'm gone in 30....29....28....

Scott G....PW (pack whore)!

Unfortunately we didn't score but we had a great time. We did see a couple of decent bucks at about 800 yards, just couldn't find them after they fed over a ridge. Another good thing about the trip is I got to meet Allen (Bura) and Scott G. (PW). They are definetly a good example that in-breeding is still practiced in the U.S. :) he he

Maybe next Time

Later

No luck...but had a good time. We had to keep Crazy hidden from all of those Immigration Patrol Vehicles thou! He kept asking why he had to hide on the floor board at my feet...I just told him to shut up and not make any noise...La Migra would hear him, So I GAGGED him! hehe

Scott G.

We didnt get one, but sure had fun. I dont know, but think that all the Banjo playing and squeeling like a pig by crazy and PW spooked the deer.......... Allen......

Everything is fine. She's recouping very well. You know something...I think my family printed off pieces of this thread and mailed it to her, thinking they were going to get me in trouble...funny thing is she knew all about it. hehe...

Oh well...my girl is greatr, she supports me in my hunting and doesn't hold me back! She's awesome...even putting up with my disfunctional family...hehe

Scott G.

Bugler-

She's all for them...after all she puts up with Bura...hehe! So I think you're safe too...shes used to putting up with strange people, she spent 7 years in the circus...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom