Brokaw

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
What are everyones thoughts on what is going on? Its funny, any time someone says something that doesnt fit their ideas, they roast them. From what I understand him to have said, it is absolute truth.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Well, that'll probably be the end of Tom Brokaw. Not that I care but pretty much everything he said was exactly right. I live in the heart of it and Hispanics for the most part don't want to assimilate. They want us to learn Spanish and they want to fly their flag. They want to send their money back to Mexico and they really don't want to pay their fair share in taxes.

This statement right here pretty much sums up the stupidity of Americans. Everything is the white man's fault:

"What received the most pushback was Brokaw?s opinion that Hispanics needed to worker harder at assimilating towards the wider American culture. ??Hispanics? are learning English just fine. The problem is that white people are doing a crappy job of assimilating into the increasing diversity of the country. The problem isn't Hispanic assimilation. It is white racism,? read part of a tweet from Associate Professor Nelson Flores of the University of Pennsylvania."

So this guy is an Associate Professor who's job is to indoctrinate our youth with his bullshyt. America is truly f**ked when this is being promoted in our colleges.

Tom Brokaw missed the point, or didn't elaborate.

I submit the problem is not legal Hispanics. They're almost 100% fine. The problem is the 15 million illegals who come here to exploit America. They have no intention of becoming American anything. How can an illegal assimilate? They can't.

It doesn't look like anyone wants to fix it except for Trump.

I live right in the middle of it as well, in Las Cruces, NM. I agree %100 with what he said. I go into places and get looked at sideways because I refuse to speak Spanish. Do I know how, yes. But if you aren't even going to attempt to learn our nation's language, I will not attempt to speak to you. Call me whatever, I just don't care anymore. It's sad that we have to bend over backwards to please people who are here illegally, and trust me, they are here by the hoards.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom