Broken fingers.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I’ve broken a few fingers over the years but I’ve never had more pain in my fingers than I had taking snaps from the center in my days playing Canadian football, in the winter.

Watching Kansas play Miami tonight makes me wince, every time they snap that ball. Those guys are feeling a new pain like few have felt before.

It’s like sticking your hand in a bucket of ice water for 20 minutes then smacking them with a hammer.

Ha….. may have but I know smacking the back of your hand on a plastic helmet or a plastic shoulder pad was enough to make you loose control of your bladder!!!

Did ya see that chunk of plastic get blown off the front of Mahomes helmet. Crazy. Apparently they don’t freeze test NFL helmet material.

Weiser, screams foul for the NFL virtue signaling ...which I hate as well, don't watch much NFL or NBA these days because of it...

Then elkantlers and Gator jump on and wave their own virtue flag for the "blue collar crowd" ....humans are funny!!!

Working in the cold sucks, luckily the Vikings and others cold weather peoples powered through and developed, while the warm weather regions of the world seem to fall behind.

Tough to get messed up fingers. Everything you do , even placing or removing keys from pocket. That is when you need a Keychain...
I was doing shoulder exercises a week ago. It was using cable pulley with rope attachment. I split my fingers on the ends . I should have used a different hold. My fingers still hurt when I flex them. Never had a broken finger but I did have a pinky cut through the nail and one side of my finger was laying over with a little swing holding it on. Working with a meat slicer at 17 years old.

20240114_164324.jpg

I've been lucky. I've never had a broken finger. I had one pinched off on Groundhog Day, 1988 and I hardly miss it.

Sounds like we could have a MM get together over biscuits and gravy. We just need to give eel some time to drive from northern Cali.
That would be fantastic………. And if you can get eelgrass to come………… I’ll buy beer for the house.

And………. Dew for the Mormons, cuz you know…………. they won’t drink beer in front of each other!

You have had biscuits and gravy, with beer notdon?

That would be fantastic………. And if you can get eelgrass to come………… I’ll buy beer for the house.

And………. Dew for the Mormons, cuz you know…………. they won’t drink beer in front of each other!

You have had biscuits and gravy, with beer notdon?
Never had biscuits and gravy with beer.
But a cold Dr Pepper is a different story.

Cattle don't care if you are that cold they still need to be fed.
SD had -45 degrees last week with wind chill.
Guess sunny wasn't on the menu.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom