Browning Scope ????

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Does anyone have any experience with the Browning 5-15x40 rifle scope? Give me some info. please if you have used one.

Thanks!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

i saw them a few weeks ago at a local gun store. i'll try to stop by tomorrow and quiz the salesmen up there on them.

I bought one at an SFW banquet. I guess Bauch & Loomb(??spelling) makes them and then Brownings name is attached.
I don't know, just wondering if it's a go enough scope to trust.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

B&L scopes are good optics. I dont know if this is one, as someone has mentioned. Back in the day, B&L rocked.

Dont care for a AO on a hunting scope though. Good luck, and please give us a review if and when you get it.

Just done some checking and this Browning Scope is being sold by Cabela's and have them in stock. The 3-9x40 is $249.99 and the 5-15x40 is $349.99.
Could not find anything saying who makes them, but I'm sure if you called Cabela's or Browning they would tell you or at least would hope so.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-04 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]Was just reading my latest issue of Outdoor Life and they have done a rating on new optics and in the scope section they have the Browning 3-9x40mm a "Great Buy". Said that Browning got together with Bushnell and made this scope. It did very well in low light, tying for second place along with Meopta and Zeiss scopes. Also a perported light transmission of 94 percent, which is outstanding for any riflescope. At $250.00 through Cabela's, I would say it is a very good choice.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom