Buck pictures in Pittville CA

kilowatt

4abbea2851f835cf.jpg

4abbea415279a6f2.jpg

4abbea5c530be9a2.jpg

4abbea7753e45417.jpg

4abbea9854cacea5.jpg

That is a beast in any part of the country....Especially in Kalifornia.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Marburg, did you take the photos? Okay, how wide, how many points and the gross score?? Any guesses?

RE: Buck pictures Yolla Bolly Bucks 9-19-09

Looks like the "old school method" of sliting the throat after shooting.
Brian
4ac2272552d77708.jpg

4ac227805547a642.jpg

4ac2279d560bcd9c.jpg

Nice bucks...that neck slicing does not do anything though...Except maybe some stress relief ...LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Very nice bucks! I'd be looking for a cape for the 4X4.

I remember my Dad cutting the neck to allow the animals to "bleed out." Dad was in it though, purely for the meat. Like was said, that's old school!

That big guy in the Pittville photo's looks like he may be pushing the 40" mark...stud buck!

Joey

The buck is dead, saw pictures of him caped out, the hunter was holding them way out so it was hard to tell but he may be close to 40....rumor is permission to hunt the ranch where he was cost a pretty penny this year.

I don't know if it was a high priced ranch but the price became high when these pictures made the rounds.....this buck was no secret...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom