Bull down

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Here's a couple pics of my bull this year . Killed him on 9-11 , hardest I've had to hunt in years but God's grace and strength helped me make it happen!!
77768img20170913060235222.jpg

5335img20170913084758.jpg

>Respectable bull, and looks like a
>perfect shot.
>
>Smile man...

Thanks man ... All of you actually!! That's the look of pure exhaustion!!! 59" beams we taped him 3 times now 349

Gino Congrats my man!! You Deserve it more than most, your hard work and dedication are rewarded couldn't be happier for you !

Thank u all for the kind words. Sorry I'll remember to smile from now on. I guess 13 nights in a tent wears on u

That is a fine bull for sure, Tough hunt but you have the mental game down and pushed thru that mind deal.
way to get it done.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Gino Congrats my man!! You Deserve
>it more than most, your
>hard work and dedication are
>rewarded couldn't be happier for
>you !

Thanks Bobby .. I see u did awesome as well. We have a lot of jerky for winter buddy haha

Thanks Paul I appreciate it brother . Text me n let me know how you ended up. Willhille you do that my friend ?

RE:

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-17 AT 05:00AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-17 AT 04:59?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-17 AT 04:58?AM (MST)

Thanks again guys picking up the last few days on my 15 year olds archery elk hunt hope to arrow one of these guys.

33282img20170917154611.jpg

69532img20170917084825.jpg

RE:

Tag soup for me on my Gila hunt, but, it was a blast and can't wait to get back and settle the score. Good talking to you yesterday Geno and thanks for the ideas on my unit. If I ever draw it again I learned a lot this year.

RE:

Great job Brother. You know it's the hardest hunts you remember the most, the easy ones don't mean quite as much! You look so tired and wore out, either that or you have one hell of a Bitchy Resting Face! LOL

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Thank you guys. Joe that is the look of pure exhaustion. Mules got loose 3 days ,horses one, the mules are hard to catch!!!! I had to snare them like a coyote! I was going 65 down the most was boarded road in the state to make it to the store for ice when my carrier bearing went out,I stayed a night at my friend's place thank God he was home. That's the most I could smile haha.

Miguel thank you bro , hope you're year goes good!! Knock em down!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom