bull elk

bigcreekmetal

Went scouting this morning in 31 and seen one H*** of a big bull. All by his lonesome. Followed him to where he brushed up in a ravine and layed down. The season draws nigh... day by day... Im starting to feel the fever...

thats cool, how big is big? Obviosly you liked what you saw, cheaters, good thirds, just curious. Congrats on the find

No cheaters I could see and all tines I saw had great length to them. Only problem is he was walking directly away from me and so I only had a view of the back of his rack at 500 yards and only seen tines when he would turn his head to the side to munch on grass for a couple seconds and he only did that a couple times. I whistled at him but he didnt pay me any mind and kept his butt to me. I see lots of bulls up there but he really stood out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom