bulls bugling in 34

barbary...im heading down there this weekend also...there wasn't much when i was out there 3 weeks ago on the deer hunt and from what i am reading on various sites the bulls seem to be fired up everywhere so I am hoping the same is true in 34...i have one kid with an ES tag and the other with a cow...we will be camping around scott able canyon in a white jeep patriot and a white dodge with a camper shell, if you see the camp stop by and say hi! Good luck!

Carlos

ixsolracxi: Thanks for the info. I hope they are goin good! Abuddy of mine had afriend up on the bow hunt and said they were'nt talkin to much so hopfuly the are fired up now. not sure of where we will be camping but im in a silver dodge with camo rims. maybe we will see you around.

here is a pic of one i called in unit34 to 46 yards within half an hour of leaving camp...there was another bull about 140 downhill raking a tree...i get bored deer hunting so i practice my elk calling...not a monster but it would be meat in the freezer and more importantly a lifetime memory for a kid! if i had an elk tag i would have taken him w/o a second thought...good luck!

9476imag1277.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-14 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-14 AT 12:42?PM (MST)

here is a pic of a small bull i called in during my deer hunt in 34 last month...i had him broadside at 46 yards for several minutes and he never knew i was there...not a monster by all means but it's meat in the freezer and would me a lifetime memory for a kid...had another one downhill from this at about 140 yards raking a tree...they weren't making much noise...got bored with the deer so i decided to practice my calling...i wouldn't hesitate one second if i had a tag...

9476imag1277.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom