bulls down

NMBOWHUNTR

Just back from the weekend hunt ended up taking a 3x4 raghorn bull saturday night and my dad tagged out on a 5x5 bull friday morning. We called in both bulls and the elk were bugling in the early morning hours. Sorry no pics of the elk forgot the camera here at the house. I will get a pic of the racks next weekend to post up. Still have two buddies with tags up in the woods and trying to go 4 for 4 on tags!

Congrats to you and your dad. First elk success to post! If u dont mind, What unit did u guys have?

Seth bro you need to get up there if you haven't filled your bear tag. 5 sightings so far I blunted a big boar at 40 yards Saturday and Justin had a ten yard encounter this morning.

I finally got pictures of my dads bull he shot on the second of September from my buddys camera.
6655justins-elkhuntingtrip_004.jpg

4232justins-elkhuntingtrip_003.jpg

I got my bull the next night a naturally didnt have a camera so no field photos. I left his skull up at my families ranch so the bugs can do there work and havent been up to get it back yet. I will post pics of it in the next week or two after I go pick it up.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom