Bundy, some facts and evidence must see...

Interesting Manny. Nothing about Harry would surprise me any more.

I hope you paid attention to the first half of the video too.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
I just stir it.[/font]

Dingy Harry is an unscrupulous d-bag. He gives mormans a bad name.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

RE: Bundy, some fablingcts and evidence must see...

m , you need to get a life, get some help, give it a rest,,,,,

With "dirty hairy" involved you can bet it will soon be swept under the rug or blamed on Bush. I wonder what will be used to distract the public next,until this can either be forgotten or covers up and made to make someone else the bad guy.

RE: Bundy, some fablingcts and evidence must see...

Gold 'BUTT' Huh?

This JOKER Can't even read!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"Dingy Harry is an unscrupulous d-bag. He gives mormans a bad name."

I always thought the Club House was a myth until 1-911 (a public servant by the way) accuses Sen. Reid of not representing MORMANS. Personally I suspect the Club House has plenty of MAN'S.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

RE: Bghundy, some fablingcts and evidence must see...

hell most didn't even have the right camo,,,, these boys need matching bundy shirts and hats, maybe with feed them for free, on the front,,,blm needs new shizz to , like with (will be back on the back)??

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-14 AT 08:41PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-14 AT 08:24?PM (MST)

i may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but if obamma and his cronies stay in office much longer we're gonna have a revolution on our hands, huh; you think i'm crazy you clearly did not see those armed minute men on those bundy vids....

it'll get real ugly....just imagine those vids you saw of the riots and looting when a disaster hits L.A,... child's play...we're going downhill fast and people can handle only so much of the change before they snap...

un agenda 21

Leave it to Chicken Little to not vet something before he posts it. Any Rancher who has not paid for grazing rights on public land in 21 years should have his beasts consfiscated if they are on said public land. Cluck, cluck...

Your first hint should have been a Manny post that says Facts and Evidence.

Right or wrong their isn't a free lunch, 21 years of free grazing will make a ok rancher into a good rancher in the check book area.
So did he put that money aside in case he lost NOPE he put into the land with improvements( one million) WOW that would be something to see.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom