Bura

H

huntsonora

Allen, I have no idea how to use this darn inbox thing here on MM. I am computer illiterate. Anyway, about that coues deer, he was a SLUG! The guy that bought him has been offered a pile of money for him but I dont think he is going to score as high as everybody thought. In fact, when I wrote that article, I left the score out because I was not sure what it was going to be. I had Rusty insert the score in the proper place in the article after he talked to the current owner. Anyway, I am glad the mystery has been solved. As for the ranches we found last year while researching the area, we harvested some decent deer one of which scoring 110" gross and saw some really good deer, 115"-125" gross deer. It was really thick country though. Really difficult to hunt. Anyway, have a happy thanksgiving, talk to you later. Drummond

Drum,

If you want to send a MM inbox mail, go to the person you want to send a message to, say like Bura. Next to his name you will see starting on the left what looks like a double envelope, then a single envelope, then a figure (head) and then a computer monitor.
Just click on the "single" envelope and compose your message to who ever you want, it is private and say it is Bura, when he logs on he will get a "red flag" saying that he has an "in-box mail".

AHHHHHHH, gotcha. I sure do appreciate that little bit of info and I will definately try that. Thanks again, Drummond

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom