Burro Mountain Muleys...

N

NWElkHunter

Anyone else draw a tag for the Burros area Mule deer hunt? I pulled a primitive muzzy tag last 5 days of October and am getting excited since a few of you guys in the know are telling me I could have a quality hunt. Never been to NM on a hunt and until now knew nothing of the Burros area but I'm getting more excited talking to anyone I can to get more information!

Get in contact with crazyaboutcoues AKA Tommy M. Word has it that he has spent just a wee bit of time in the Burros.

IMO Great potential there but do your homework, it's not a guarantee show up and shoot tag although that does happen there more often than the rest of the SW.

Larry, Thanks for the PM everything helps! Mammoth I have emailed Tommy and will probably be using his services but you know how it is when you've got a tag your excited about - this is my first NM hunt and I've got to wait 4 months before I can go, just want to spend some time today picking the brains of anyone I can that might have some good info. It's like Christmas as a kid - just too hard to sit and wait!!

NWElkhunter , congrats on your tag. It's a great area and Tommy is the one man that does know this area ,VERY WELL.
When a person uses his service , he not only supplies very detailed maps of the entire hunt area, he will scout it and he is very good about putting his clients onto animals. Tommy is very serious about his business and has a real good name, it's not just a "GOOD OL BOY " outfit that will kind of send a guy in the right direction. He puts alot of hunters on deer both coues and muleys , elk and javalinas.Take comfort in communicating with him...

Thanks for the advise. I'll be dealing with Tommy now that I've got my fall schedule nailed down - had to wait to get the decline from Idaho first! I'm looking forward to the hunt just wish it was longer than 5 days...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom