Bush impeachable offense?

"The Dems need to clean house before they get my vote."

I just fell over laughing George, you wouldn't vote Democrat if GW himself switched parties tomorrow, or ever be real. It's like a bad word to you. What did Clinton do to take away your gun, ruin the economy, or ruin hunting? I've posted this before too, Clinton passed more forest protection legislation than anyone except Theodore Roosevelt, which includes leaving them open to hunting as well as preserving them, proof in the puddin you just gotta take the blinders off...

Well Darrel..........you should know cause you have read enough of my post that "I do not believe the Government should own any land except for what is used in defence of our country" Now I am OK with a couple of National Parks but thats it. Government owning land = control over your life. I don't like Government controling my life. Now while you were laughing you totally dodged my question with your last post....."I wish someone on this site can make a good argument for voting for the Dems espeacialy if you are a hunter or gun owner. It is mind boggling why a hunter or gun owner would support the very party that wishes to tear them down."
Now as far as what you said " I just fell over laughing George, you wouldn't vote Democrat if GW himself switched parties tomorrow, or ever be real." How many times have you read where I have posted that if more Dems were like Leberman they would be better off. The only way I would vote Dem is if the Dems would turn their backs on their Left Wing nut base.
One more thing, the Government is the absolute worst at "Preserving" things my friend. Private owners are by far the best at preserving land or any thing else for that matter. The one and only thing our Government does better than anyone or anything on this planet is provide an AWESOME military.
The Government is not a be all end all.........the people are!

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

SOTX
Have you ever hunted outside of Texas? 10 acres with an automatic feeder isn't how we do it up here. to say all federal land should be sold, I don't even know what to say but.....WOW.

Huntindude thats funny right there.
Yes I hunt Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico and Colorado on a regular basis. I am hunting muledeer in October just outside of Buffalow Wyoming.....private land....I am hunting elk in New Mexico in 07 in the Gila......public land.......

"We MUST Hunt"

The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

That was funny HD. George, you hunt public land but don't want the government to own any? I've spoke on that issue too. You absolutely hit the nail on the head! The current admin has consistently year after year reduced funding to manage our public lands as a fact, which is why much public land is not managed adequately. Instead all the increases have gone into the military, which also shows. I've read on here most Conservatorians like yourself don't like Bush selling our public lands because everyone knows that private ownership= development in most cases because that's the only way to make money off the investment, except for timber use, which stands to reason. It really comes down to the choice of putting more money into making our own Country better, or someone elses. Personally I think we have too much to work on here in all aspects to be funding constantly running around the globe peeking in caves, just my opinion.

Yes Darrel I was waiting for that responce. The reason for hunting public land is sometimes I do not have a choice. I don't like it, but it ain't gonna change before my hunt so I will have to grin and bare it. Yes I could choose another place or a private land hunt for my 07 elk hunt; however the outfitter I am going with happens to be a personal friend and this is where he makes his living. Just because it is public land does not mean I have to like it or that I should not use it. I just think the land would be and we would be better off with out it. Now mind you I don't have to big of a problem with a few National parks like Yellowstone or Glacier, that kind of thing.

I could care less how much public land Bush sells I hope he sells it all. I am not one of the conservatives you mention.
You know as well as I do the private sector does a much, much better job at managing lands than the Government. And not just recently since budget cuts either, private property owners have always done a better job than the Government. That my friend is an undesputable fact. So if we follow your logic you think that if the Gila was privatly owned it would be developed? This is not a logical conclusion my friend. Millions upon millions of land that is privatly owned is undeveloped so to say that just because the public land was sold does not mean it would be developed. The logging I can agree with to a point, and their is absolutly nothing wrong with logging by the way, but the same hold true, that not all private land is logged and even if it is.....so what.....logging does not mean destroyed by any stretch.

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

United Iraqi Alliance
vote 4,075,292, 48.19% of vote, Seats held 140

Democratic Patriotic Alliance of Kurdistan
vote 2,175,551, 25.73% of vote, Seats held 75

Iraqi List
vote 1,168,943, 13.82% of vote, seats held 40
{This group is secular SHIA}

This isn't all the seats held, but there are a few more held by each of these groups of people and some by other groups.

Not perfect by any means, but I'm just glad I have faith that the Iraqi people want freedom just enough to prove you all wrong. Wish I could look a few years into the future.

I'm just glad that there were people that had faith in our government when it was being formed. It's the best there is in this world, no matter what any of you think. I wouldn't want to live any where else. Yes, there are alot of things that could be different, but it sure beats the heck off of anywhere else.

And again, voting is the only way to change it. I WILL NOT vote for any gay lovin', ACLU supportin', green peace smokin', anti gun lobby-in', PETA @$$ kissin', Liberal.....

Logging can be done well, I think BC has the best approach with helicopter based logging in most areas to minimize new roads. If there were a guarentee that groups like the WWRC here in Washington, DU, or other such group with a conservation/ recreation based agenda would buy all such lands I would be for it. The problem with that and I use my home State, what used to be the "Evergreen State" as an example. We lose 2,000 acres a day in Western Washington alone do development. Much of the blacktail land I used to hunt in only the last ten years is gone to new houses. The few private landowners that do allow hunting have raised their prices in to the hundreds for non-trophy quality hunting in more crowded lands. This is a big problem here and there have been some good efforts this year to try and help with that here in Wa.., but I still see with my own eyes everyday large tracts of private lands sold for development. Another major issue with the private purchase of these lands is that Counties here will actually place a moratorium on the purchase of large parcel's for conservation because the Counties then do not make revenue off of the development from taxes, licenses, fees and local construction contractor revenue. This is true of some of the best ground available for purchase in the State.

I think there is something in the water in Texas. maybe we should give it back to the Mexican's and slove two problems at once.

"One more thing, the Government is the absolute worst at "Preserving" things my friend. Private owners are by far the best at preserving land or any thing else for that matter.

Can you show us where this is fact? Give us some examples of where this is true. If given the chance, guys like you would have already stipped the national park system. Just tell me where I can apply your logic and please use real life examples. . .

Actualy huntindude we should secede. Seeing as how we are the only state with this leagal right. The rest of the country would crumble with out us good ol' TEXANS Here are but a few reasons why you boys could not make it with out us :)

1. NASA is just south of Houston, Texas. (we will control the space industry).

2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States.

3. Defense Industry. (we have over 65% of it) The term ?Don?t mess with Texas,? takes on a whole new meaning.

4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.

5. Natural Gas - Again we have all we need and it's too bad about those northern states.

6. Computer Industry - we currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications: Small places like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Semiconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, Etc, Etc. The list goes on and on.

7. Health Centers - We have the largest research centers for Cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world and other large health planning centers.

8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: UT, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, TCU, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT, Texas Women?s University. Ivy grows better in the south anyway.

9. We have a ready supply of workers. (just open the border when we need some more)

10. We have control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.

11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard. We don't have an army, but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an army in 24 hours if we need it. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over a couple of Texas Rangers.

12. We are totally self sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables and lets not forget seafood from the gulf. And everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don?t need any food.

This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic Of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have.

Now to the rest of the United States

Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride bikes.

You won't have any TV as the space center in Houston will cut off your communications. You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes, but with alleged global warming, you will not need the gas.

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

SOTX,
Yeah maybe but your elk hunting sucks. and you'll probably re elect Bush in a few years as Governor and Delay will be some where in your government, then you'll need us just wait.

That is a no brainer Tfinal.......all you have to do is step foot on a private ranch then compare that to Government land. There is no comparison. Let me make this easy for you. I will make my analogy like this.........you know those tools you got in your garage. You owne them right, you take care of them, you clean them, you maintain them, you put them back where they go when you finish using them, you keep them squared away and in good working order..........then your neighbor comes over on Saturday and says hey........can I barrow your tools, I got this widget to repair............now you grit your teeth and think..why did he have to ask me that, your not happy with it but you loan out your tools. Why are you not happy cause you know your neighbor who does not own the tools does not care about them the way you do, you know he will not care for them the way you do, there is a good possability some tools will be lost, they may not be put back like they are suposed to, they may not be clean upon return.......then your neighbors neighbor finds out that you loaned out your tools so now he is asking to barrow them, pretty soon everyone is using your tools and they are all screwed up, half lost and broken..no one cares cause they don't own them, they did not cost them anything, sure there is the occassional neighbor that may take almost as good care of your tools as you do but for the most part when the tools become community property they turn to SH_T.........
Now lets take this one step further.....say you get frustrated and decide to just sell your tools to the comunity under the condition that the comunity hire someone to watch over the tools, protect the tools, clean the tools, maintain the tools....so the community looks around and finds a person they think is qualified to be incharge of the tools so they hire him. At first he starts out and he is really doing a good job of taking care of the tools but soon more and more neighbors are borrowing the tools and he can not keep up so he convinces the comunity that he needs an assistant tool care worker.....then these two figure they are doing such a good job they need to expand their budget, buy more tools, replace lost and broken tools with the communities money, they do not shop around for good prices cause it is not their money, they give themselves big pay raises and by the end of the year they have spent every penny of the communities money. The comunity holds a meeting to find out where all the tools have gone and where all the money went.......so they decide to assign a special council to do a study on the tool shop which by now has grown to 10 people woking full time and that set of tools you sold the community has been replace 10 times over, the tools that are there look like crap and barely run........then slowly one by one the members/neighbors of the community become very unhappy with the quality and care of the tools and begin to buy their own tools and not use the community tools......thats when they discover that hey I take much better care of my personal property better than the comunity at large. Soon the community discovers that all 10 people down at the tool shed are laying around and collecting their check every month with not much to do because the comunuty is not utilizing the comunity tools. Soon there are budget cuts and the comunity tool shed is shut down and all remaining tools are sold off to the highest bidder.......
Now Tfinal if you can't understand that then I can not help you!

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

SoTX,

So are you saying that everyone use their own tools....stay on their own land? Just curious.

Zigga, either you are completely blind to the message in the tool story, completely unintelligent, or smart enough to think you can make another argument by acting stupid and blind.
Wich is it?

BTW, Zigga, I see that you still have not the courage to open your Private Message board or you E-mail here on MM,

Thank You Buttshot, when I read Zigga's post thought the same thing.

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

It doesn't matter because most of the public land won't be sold anyway but I can show you a lot of private land that is in horrible condition . what I see is most of the old time ranchers take fatastic care of thier land and cattle. but many of them are selling out to investment companys who mostly manage on the rape and pillage plan. the first thing is to strip all the timber and the graze it to death and if they run thier own cattle they look like crap. I'm not talking about something that could happen I've seen it many times. now before you go postal and say I'm agaist private land ownership I'm not, I own quite a bit myself. I'm just saying private ownership dosn't always mean better stewardship.

You definetly have a point and would not argue that with you. There are bad apples in every bunch. But by in large a private owner does better than the government.

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

Wow George, I was going to pitch you crap about the "Rebublic of Texas" tirade, but this post waylaid that. Although I have to say;

Funniest post of all time:
Texas has more natural gas and military than the rest of the Country.

Where'd you get that at of "Republican Weekly"?

Have you heard of: Whidbey Island NAS, Bangor, Ft. Lewis, McChord AFB and the Yakima Training Center? All Washington State.

Ever wonder why Texas doesn't have salmon?? Because they can't survive with two heads and three eyeballs, you can have all the refining you want.

On the natural gas, just not accurate, look at both Alaska and Wyoming, as well as several other Western States.

Show me some data KOTEX!!!

OK Tex, I looked it up. Although Texas is one of the largest distributors of natural gas, Alaska has the most reserves by far. Washington has more acreage leased and owned by the military than Texas, a much larger Coast Guard presence and the largest naval presence West of the Mississippi. So, what's Texas going to do when the gas runs out and the PNW is self sufficient with hybrid technology, like Toyota has developed? Your local economy will fall flat on it's face also if people start buying 1/4 as much gas, that day's not too far off, you might think of that before you make GW Governor again.....

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-06 AT 03:16AM (MST)[p]SoTX,

"Government owning land = control over your life."

ROTFLMMFAO.......That is "one of" the dumbest posts I've ever read. Congratulations! Hasn't this administration created more government than any other???

Anyway.........In my neck of the woods Ted Turner owns around 200,000 acres of incredible property from river bottom to rugged mountain ridges. You can drive through his property on a county road but in order to set foot on it you had better fork over about $12,000. Ted is a GREAT neighbor but if more and more Public land was sold to billionaires through the years then the average citizen had better just stay home and look at pictures of the outdoors. I want my great great grandkids to enjoy the outdoors the same way I did. It's funny to me that some people here think public land is better off private. Some of you guys might be willing to pay to access private land but God forbid you pay to access public land to generate money to pay some bills that this administration can't pay. Whether it's private or public it costs money to maintain it. You guys would rather sell it obviously and jeopardize the future of it. Have you ever hiked to a mountain lake above 9,000 feet? Have you ever hiked? Your concept of the outdoors varies greatly from mine. But then again, I've never hunted high fences.

Hey Buttshot,

If you have something to say to me, just say it. I don't need any wackjobs sending me emails or private messages.

Most ignorant statement ever:
"Government owning land = control over your life."
ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Well Zigga, I guess what I get out of your post's and secrecy is that you hide behind a nickname and don't have the balls to have a private discussion with anybody else. You guessed it, CHICKENSHIT..
When you question someone elses character and personal habits in nature, it really tells of your character. You have done this more than once on more than one post.
Without person to person dialogue, one can only wonder about your character. Are you scared that you could possibly change some of my thoughts on theses matters, or heaven forbid, maybe I might change some of yours?
Maybe I missed it, but the last couple of comments should be on the mule deer board under the public land sales.
Recent testimony by "Scooter" Libby, could very well lead to impeachment, the very least into another special investigation. I don't believe impeachment will happen due to the time frame of Libby's trial next year .
Imagine Bush impeached, leaving Cheney as president,,,,I don't think Cheney is in very good standing with most AMERICANS, right , never happen. Who's next? Secretary of State Condi Rice, next in line, Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld,,,now that is very troublesome to me.
Maybe it is time to get Collin Powell back in the mixture.
I really would rather see Rice and Powell in the mix, rather than Cheney and Rumsfeld.

It's hard for me to make a decision about the Presidents handling of the war because I don't think we are given all the facts from either side. I keep hearing how good things are going but you never see it in the media. Why is that? I hear that the majority of Iraq's want us there, but then I read a poll that says 65% of Iraq's want us out immediatly. Somebody is lying, but who?

Are these insurgents really terrorists or are they just people who have an interest in the future of Iraq? Are we fighting terrorism or are we caught in the middle of a civil war?

If Bush's idea of fighting terrorism is to set up a Democracy in the Middle East, why didn't he say that in the beginning? And if Iraq can't defend itself, how is that going to help fight terrorism? Does Bush think Iraq's all want to drive American made Hummers, smoke cigars and take Viagra like we Americans? And does he expect the rest of the region will see this and embrace the same? I specifically remember him saying we are not "nation building". And why doesn't he make a deal with Iraq to help repay the billions of dollars it's costing us?

I have no problem killing anyone wanting to kill Americans. I will personally kill some myself. I remember Bush standing at ground zero after 9/11 with a bullhorn say "the people responsible for this will hear from us soon!" I stood up and cheered. Well, I'm still waiting.

I don't know if Bush has done any impeachable offence. Somebody smarter than me will have to figure that out. I care more about the future of America and Americans. After Viet Nam, I don't think anyone should blindly follow any President, Democrat or Republican, no matter how good their intentions.

Steve

Careful you guys, Butt might tell Cheney to tell Scooter Libby to leak something about you.

Hey Darrel...........that post about Texas was a joke.......glad I could amuse you.

Zigga........dude you're just an idiot........did you pass the 3rd grade?
Your post are so.........well illogical.........and elemetary school child like........how old are you by the way?

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

Old enough to know arguing with a dork on the internet is a waist of time, but to young to stop it.

Now thats funny right there

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

Hey sotex, I understand your analogy, but you did not answer the question, I asked for real life examples not hypothetical?s.

"Now Tfinal if you can't understand that then I can not help you!"

When the day's over, you may be right. . .

Sorry about the lag time this last week. We've lost another Vietnam Veteran and Purple Heart recipient. My father-in-law passed on monday. Have'nt had time to argue.
Zigga, Your defaming posts only show your mentality, I have chosen you to have an open dialogue because of the extreme difference in the way we see things politicaly. Ideologicaly, we probably see things more the same than you think.
This topic and a few others have actually expanded my way of thinking and had thought your insights might also have an effect on my thoughts.
Nope, not whining or crying, just confirming my thoughts.

Personally, I would'nt have Cheney or Libby over for dinner.
Cheney is a crook in my mind, Haliburton?
Libby could'nt think for himself, and keep a secret.
Not really the type of people I like to associate with.

here are just a few....I could take all badwidth of this website with more exaqmples.....they are everywhere Tfinal.....
http://thetyee.ca/Life/2005/02/07/PrivateLandTexas/
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/walker4.html
http://www.libertarian.to/NewsDta/templates/news1.php?art=art412
http://www.lp.org/issues/environment.shtml
in all honesty Tfinal you could find as many opinions inb your favor as well. Public land ownership is a Scocialist view that I dyemetriclly opposed to.
"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

I figured you were joking George, just had to get you back for "Luna". Good post Eelgrass.

Thanks for the comments! The last thing we need is to fight with each other like they do in Iraq!:)

443c341444dc0c27.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom