Butcher Help

quest

Very Active Member
My wife got a doe Antelope tag for unit 107 the same time I'm hunting deer. The area is between Lander and Riverton. Is there a butcher shop around that area ? If not where is the closes one? Any help thanks.

I got one off google some place just outside Lander. Might have been down off 28?? I was trying to decide between Lander , Rawlins, and Casper where I would take a deer ?? I'll decide when I see if I have a heart attack getting it out on my own. If so maybe they can air lift me and IT back to town ;-)

Pat C.

I would recommend JB's out of Lander http://www.jbswildwyoming.com. Easy to find on main street. They might be viewed as a bit pricey but a fast, quality turn around. They've processed over 15 antelope for myself, maybe 50 or 60 or so for our group over the last 12 years and we haven't been disappointed yet. Great people.

pm me if you would like further information.

Any experience on how they are if you bring in boned out animals to be ground, packaged, and blast frozen ?

Pat C.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom