Butchers?

huntn30inchers

I know that cutting my own deer and elk is something that I really need to learn to do and I may give it a try this year, but does anyone have any recommendations on where to have one cut in Missoula? And if you know about what they charge that would be great, being a starving student my pockets aren't very deep.

I take all of my stuff to H&H, I've never had any problems with their work. Its 85 for a deer up to 100 pounds and another 85 cents for every pound over that. They're also really the only option in Missoula. I've had some done at Lolo locker, they did a good job, but they don't vacuum seal and charge a bit more.

Hamilon Pack down in Hamilton
$65 single wrap up to 100lbs $0.65 a lb if over 100
$70 double wrap up to 100lbs $0.70 a lb if over 100
$75 vac pac up to 100lbs $0.75 a lb if over 100

If you can make the drive to Lewistown to Stahl's, they are they best anywhere, incredibly good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom