4ac7aa5a46e71693.jpg

4ac7ab164bbaa848.jpg

4ac7ab364c14e823.jpg

4ac7ab4d4c5ea281.jpg

4ac7ab634cd60cf6.jpg

4ac7ab774d448ae4.jpg

4ac7ab894da753cc.jpg

4ac7abc24e83b54f.jpg

well Joey i'm sure you know thats mt shasta :)one was on 89 the other was coming back from mccloud lake, the fishing was of medicine lake wife kids and me ,,,, oldest caught a dead fish carcass looking thing and was mortified LOL and i'd like to say the little buck was a running 7 thousand yard shot but well,,, did you notice all the girls with me? LOL wife and 2 daughters right well ,,,, they had to go poddy LOL so i took them to a bathroom and waited till they were done (so i thought) and girls just cant go anywhere right? anyway we got all loaded back up and started back to go fishing and guess what? the oldest didnt go poddy ,,,, can we just go back right quick pulleze? grrrrrrrrrr sure ,,,, well suure enough not 5 minutes later wife sees deer right next to the road we just had been down ,,,, any horns i ask? she says yes shoot him,,,, so i jump out and put the scope on a little buck,,, i'm like how in the hell are you so sure thats a legal deer? down goes the rifle and i look in the pickup there all freakig out pointing at another buck LMAO i'm like ohhhhhhh you mean THAT deer? LOL was pretty funny :) the rest is history :) so it was a (EEK) killed right off the road at like 50 feet poddy break deer :) but thats ok :)

Tyler, I've had a couple bucks takin that way. A lady drove by and stated"You got yourself a roadside rookie" good job. I laughed and still would have done it. Thanks for sharing, Jim.

Sounds and looks like a great trip. Nice when you can get the family involved in catching fish like that AND get a chance at killing your buck. I like that McCloud country, spend some time up there every year!!

Thanks & Congrats!!

Joey

Surf and turf nice combo I wish I could say we did the same my dad and his friend fished the pyramid lake opener and caught some fish but they missed 3 bucks this morning couldnt seal the deal,good job.

Nice. Very nice! So that's the secret, have a truck load of spotters!:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom