c zone

Hey Manny! here you go, straight from DFG pdf

1. Zone C-1. The season in Zone C-1 shall open on the third Saturday in September and extend for 30 consecutive day (i read that to mean it closes on Oct 19th)

2. Zone C-2. The season in Zone C-2 shall open on the third Saturday in September and extend for 37 consecutive days. (Oct.26th)

3. Zone C-3. The season in Zone C-3 shall open on the third Saturday in September and extend for 37 consecutive days.

4. Zone C-4. The season in Zone C-4 shall open on the third Saturday in September and extend for 16 consecutive days. (already closed)

Joey

hey joe i didn't forget yah, my famdamily took three nice bucks in c, one was 23" 4x4

48ec30de2b582725.jpg

Manny, That's a dang nice buck. Thanks for the picture. I been on two 4-5 day hunts so far. Seen a couple dandy's kilt by other guys, not many. That buck in the back of that rig...would do!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom