CA Mule Deer (Live photos)

BOHNTR

Long Time Member
Here's some photos I took this fall of some nice CA muleys. Hope you enjoy.

Goodale_Scout_1_018.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_039.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_041.jpg

Goodale_Buck_07_004.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_145.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_171.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_127.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_065.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_067.jpg

Goodale_Scout_1_070.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

The really big bucks were not down, as there was absolutely no snow in the high country. I did end up arrowing a narrow, but heavy 4x4 that had a broken G4........almost ALL of the mature bucks were broken up badly. An absolute fun hunt.

BOHNTR )))---------->

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-07 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]Here you go....nothing huge (20" wide), but one of the least broken up bucks I saw. If not for the broken G4, he's score in the mid-150's. Hope you enjoy.

Goodale_Buck_07_022.jpg

Goodale_Buck_07_042.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

NICE PICS. I ACTUALLY DREW A G-3 TAG MYSELF I WAS UP THERE LAST WEEKEND AND I DIDNT SEE ANY MONSTERS. SO I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU SAW ALL THE DEER THAT YOU TOOK THE PICS OF. AM GOING TO GO BACK UP THERE ON WED SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFORE I LEAVE.

Sweet pics and nice buck. Thanks for sharing the pics! Think it got me motivated to shoot the bow tonight!:)

You have great looking trophy room.. Thanks for sharing the photos. Where did you get the Tule elk? One year I saw one that I would swear was his twin on Hunter Ligget. I will try to find the pics I took of him. I was deer hunting at the time.

Jim

BOHNTR-

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on a great buck as well. I really appreciate your contributions here on MM...thank you!

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom